Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monty

Is This The Best Chance For Butt-on To Win??????

Ofcourse he thinks he is better than, Kimi, Alonso and Schumi and the same goes with his followers.

Will he beat Ralf tommorow for the win, or, are there more excuses!!!!!!!!

1. Ralf Schumacher Germany Toyota

2. Jenson Button Britain BAR-Honda

3. Giancarlo Fisichella Italy Renault

4. Christian Klien Austria Red Bull-Cosworth

5. Takuma Sato Japan BAR-Honda

6. David Coulthard Britain Red Bull-Cosworth

7. Mark Webber Australia Williams-BMW

8. Jacques Villeneuve Canada Sauber-Petronas

9. Rubens Barrichello Brazil Ferrari

10. Felipe Massa Brazil Sauber-Petronas

11. Narain Karthikeyan India Jordan-Toyota

12. Antonio Pizzonia Brazil Williams-BMW

13. Christijan Albers Netherlands Minardi-Cosworth

14. Michael Schumacher Germany Ferrari

15. Robert Doornbos Netherlands Minardi-Cosworth

16. Fernando Alonso Spain Renault

17. Kimi Raikkonen Finland McLaren-Mercedes

18. Tiago Monteiro Portugal Jordan-Toyota No Time

19. Jarno Trulli Italy Toyota No Time

20. Juan Pablo Montoya

Ps: note, Montoya is at the last, I bet he will get Butt-on..... any takers?

Button will probably finish ahead of Ralf but no way he should be able to match Fisi (who will jump Button at the start) Montoya finishing ahead Button? I hardly doubt it. FA, JPM and KR will have huge problems even to score points. Renault must be happy, if nothing strange happens they should leave Japan leading the WCC for some margin

Button should podium at absolute worst and maybe win if things go right! 50% chance of rain tomorrow, it'll be interesting. Monty, JPM will start P18, infront of Tiago and Jarno as they didn't complete their laps. Tough break for your boy!

Button should podium at absolute worst and maybe win if things go right! 50% chance of rain tomorrow, it'll be interesting. Monty, JPM will start P18, infront of Tiago and Jarno as they didn't complete their laps. Tough break for your boy!

Wont also Kimi be behind JPM? And i agree that Fisi has best chances to win this race.

yes he will, I forgot about his 10 grid slot penalty. Kimi will be at the back behind Trulli, Monteiro and JPM. Thanks for that!

That looks a nice grid! Will certainly spice the race up. I think Fisi is odds on for the win. I hope Button will beat Ralf, and if Fisi is his recent self, then hopefully Button can overcome him and win Race 101 (or is it 100?) Whilst a Fast charging Kimi or JPM have come through the field well this season, have they done so together? and with Alonso and Michael Schumacher infront of them, I can't see the overtaking being easy for any of them. Plus I doubt Fisi if leading will hang about and slow the field up much, as Renault is still on for the constructors cup and a Renault win keeps them in the hunt, so it's not like he has to let Alonso come through for the drivers points. But having said all this, It could always rain!

This is certainly one of Button's best chance of winning( if not the best) he can't ask for a better grid that will help him

I still think that Mclaren has a good chance tomorrow to finish in top5 if the weather will be similar as today!

I wonder if Sato might be on USA 04 form today. I wonder if HE could possibly have a chance at winning. The fans would go wild if he did.

I wonder if Sato might be on USA 04 form today. I wonder if HE could possibly have a chance at winning. The fans would go wild if he did.

No, whilst Sato does go well in Japan, it would be too ironic if Sato won his first GP, BAR's first GP and Honda's first GP since 1992 in his home nation a week before he is possibly heading out of F1 for good (Honda B team pending).

button wont win! he has fisi behind him in a superior car! He should beat ralf though! 2nd is his best bet really unless fisi ****s up!

Not when theres a driver in a far better car right behind him, unless fisi goes off the track, or has some bad luck, jenson will only finish 2nd! Im not going to predict a win as it could cause him not to! :D There is a reason why im saying he wont win! :D

Not when theres a driver in a far better car right behind him, unless fisi goes off the track, or has some bad luck, jenson will only finish 2nd! Im not going to predict a win as it could cause him not to! :D There is a reason why im saying he wont win! :D

You must be feeling worried at the moment Jenson_Rules. Its a lose lose situation for you. I see 2 possiblities, 1. Jenson doesnt win and the attacks on his ability by people in the forum will increase and 2. Even if he does win then people will tell you that it wasnt a normall race and he still cannot win a proper race. I do not envy your situation.

I personally do not like Button (i think when you sign a contract you should stick to it) so i hope that just about anyone else (not a Ferrari) wins this race. Go DC.

superstitions to the fore :clap3:

G Fisichella 9/4

Ralf Schumacher 7/2

J Button 7/2

K Raikkonen 7/1

J P Montoya 10/1

Michael Schumacher 12/1

F Alonso 12/1

T Sato 33/1

R Barrichello 33/1

David Coulthard 33/1

J Villeneuve 40/1

M Webber 50/1

C Klien 50/1

J Trulli 66/1

A Pizzonia 125/1

F Massa 150/1

T Monteiro 500/1

R Doornbos 500/1

N Karthikeyan 500/1

C Albers 500/1

Fisi fave to win on www.willhill.com!

Oh and thats your choice to hate JB! and I know people will slag him off if he does that thing that makes you get the biggest trophey! But to be honest, many are gifted wins! look how many FA was gifted this year!!

G Fisichella 9/4

J Button 7/2

R Schumacher 5/1

K Raikkonen 7/1

F Alonso 9/1

J P Montoya 9/1

M Schumacher 10/1

R Barrichello 25/1

T Sato 25/1

M Webber 33/1

D Coulthard 50/1

C Klien 66/1

J Trulli 66/1

J Villeneuve 66/1

A Pizzonia 100/1

F Massa 100/1

N Karthikeyan 100/1

T Monteiro 200/1

C Albers 500/1

R Doornbos 500/1

www.ladbrokes.com

Oh and thats your choice to hate JB! and I know people will slag him off if he does that thing that makes you get the biggest trophey! But to be honest, many are gifted wins! look how many FA was gifted this year!!

I dont hate any driver in formula 1. MS gets close to hate but not quite, if he rear ends Coulthard again like he did in Monaco i might reconsider and ungrade my huge dislike of the guy to near hate but i'll never hate Button.

hmm

well im back off to my other job at tesco now. I shal;l pop on around 10:30 pm to have a final few words, get some sleep quickly, watch quali, get some more sleep, watch the race then go back to work! Hopefully by the time im on after 12 noon on sunday we could have seen a driver and team gaining their maiden wins!

Hopefully by the time im on after 12 noon on sunday we could have seen a driver and team gaining their maiden wins!

Yeah, Red Bull and Christain Klien

Lets just be a little bit realistic instead of 'confrontational'. There's no doubt Toyota and BAR Honda are lucky to find themselves at the sharp end for the race, so that puts both of them in with some chance of winning. Button has always gone well here in the past too, which is a good sign.

On the other hand, Renault and Maclaren still have superior cars, so you'd have to say Fisi's in with a much greater chance of winning.

Plus you still cannot write off the two Maclarens and Alonso, nor possibly Michael Schumacher (Ferrari have improved in the last few races).

So why pick on Button? He's done what he had to do so far, but he's not in the best car by far, so if he doesn't win it will be no shame.

Gibby, you got it in one!!!

im off now. I shall be back tomorrow around lunchtime!

Gibby, you got it in one!!!

im off now. I shall be back tomorrow around lunchtime!

Eat well and prosper..................

G Fisichella 9/4

Ralf Schumacher 7/2

J Button 7/2

K Raikkonen 7/1

J P Montoya 10/1

Michael Schumacher 12/1

F Alonso 12/1

T Sato 33/1

R Barrichello 33/1

David Coulthard 33/1

J Villeneuve 40/1

M Webber 50/1

C Klien 50/1

J Trulli 66/1

A Pizzonia 125/1

F Massa 150/1

T Monteiro 500/1

R Doornbos 500/1

N Karthikeyan 500/1

C Albers 500/1

Fisi fave to win on www.willhill.com!

G Fisichella 9/4

J Button 7/2

R Schumacher 5/1

K Raikkonen 7/1

F Alonso 9/1

J P Montoya 9/1

M Schumacher 10/1

R Barrichello 25/1

T Sato 25/1

M Webber 33/1

D Coulthard 50/1

C Klien 66/1

J Trulli 66/1

J Villeneuve 66/1

A Pizzonia 100/1

F Massa 100/1

N Karthikeyan 100/1

T Monteiro 200/1

C Albers 500/1

R Doornbos 500/1

www.ladbrokes.com

Nice to see JV ahead of Massa on both odds. Haha. Gogo JV! A points finish it could be.

Yeah, Red Bull and Christain Klien

:clap3::rofl:

Button looks good for a podium at the moment I'd say, not sure about a win but we can hope. Shame about JPM though, I think he could have trounced Kimi again given his recent form if he hadn't DNFd.