Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monty

Is This The Best Chance For Butt-on To Win??????

no hope of podium, safety car destroyed his chances, along with his car being fr slower, and his flap didnt come up in his 1st pit stop! Great race, button's been Sh#t!

no hope of podium, safety car destroyed his chances, along with his car being fr slower, and his flap didnt come up in his 1st pit stop! Great race, button's been Sh#t!

bahhh

He was looking good when I wrote that... :( still, at least he's in the points.

Too many more drives like that and I think the shine will soon be coming off JB.

He just doesn't seem to be able to bring it up to the next level. Sure does talk about it a lot though. Between his poor judgement in contracts, and his belief he has some inherent right to be the WDC, he is starting to look rather silly every race day.

I am afraid that Button fans are going to have to suffer through many people taking shots at the target, that Jenson himself, drew on his back.

Just another average drive that 85% of the drivers in F1 are capable of putting in.

Fry was very silly to offer this much money for this guy. Once the shine is off the penny, the British F1 media will be out heaping praise on the next shiney thing that comes along. He is a sound, technically smooth driver, but so are a couple of F1 test drivers. This boy needs to start showing people why he is worth what BAR are paying him.

He never did that today.

Nice to see JV ahead of Massa on both odds. Haha. Gogo JV! A points finish it could be.

sadly it was not to be.

I can excuse Button for the Renaults and Kimi finishing ahead as they were flying all race, but to finish behind Webber, in a worse car isn't that great, and he only just finished ahead of DC (very good drive by him, ykickamoocow should be very happy with that). Apparently the car was understeering badly.

sadly it was not to be.

I can excuse Button for the Renaults and Kimi finishing ahead as they were flying all race, but to finish behind Webber, in a worse car isn't that great, and he only just finished ahead of DC (very good drive by him, ykickamoocow should be very happy with that). Apparently the car was understeering badly.

Button lost a second a lap in his second and third stint, it is a from that BAR have and have had for a little while on some circuits, yesterday showed which team he should have been with! :eusa_think:

JB said that the car has developed bad understeer over the past few races and that it was very bad at Suzuka. I don't know about his decision to stay with BAR being proven wrong over Suzuka, it was only one race. 2006 will be a different story altogether due to the new rules. Both BAR and Williams could be good, they could be flop.

JB said that the car has developed bad understeer over the past few races and that it was very bad at Suzuka. I don't know about his decision to stay with BAR being proven wrong over Suzuka, it was only one race. 2006 will be a different story altogether due to the new rules. Both BAR and Williams could be good, they could be flop.

Indeed.