Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monty

Schumacher In Suzuka

Lets talk about this guy for a moment.

The way he ploughed thru the field with the amount of Fuel, I thought he was in for a podium finish. With a car that was impossible to drive and he was putting them in the right places to keep Alonso and Kimi behind him for long. He deserved to be on the podium than Fisi.

Hopefully next year, Ferrari will sort out their issues and come up with a car that is capable of winning races.

Lets talk about this guy for a moment.

The way he ploughed thru the field with the amount of Fuel, I thought he was in for a podium finish. With a car that was impossible to drive and he was putting them in the right places to keep Alonso and Kimi behind him for long. He deserved to be on the podium than Fisi.

Hopefully next year, Ferrari will sort out their issues and come up with a car that is capable of winning races.

AMEN :clap3:

and by the same token I hope McLaren come to their senses, realise that Kimis FAILED to get them any titles three years in a row now and give Montoya the chance and resources he deserves.

I must say despite my endless slagging of Montoya, id prefer him over kimi! By quite a lot too! I would find it highly humerous if Monty won the title next year and kimi didnt! That would really bring a smile to my face!

Schumi looked lightning quick today in the first half! Great driving by the record breaker!

AMEN :clap3:

and by the same token I hope McLaren come to their senses, realise that Kimis FAILED to get them any titles three years in a row now and give Montoya the chance and resources he deserves.

Your kidding right? Norbert Haug has said on record they (Mercedes) have failed Kimi and even apologised. You don't see that happening anywhere if the driver is at fault. Frank isn't apologising to Webber. Flavio certainly isn't apologising to Fisi. Kimi was close a few years back to winning the WDC just like Montoya was in with a shot. This year was mixed blessings for him. Super fast car, but likely to blowup. At least he's got 7 race wins which is nice. Kimi's performance vs JPMs at Suzuka says it all. JPM might be a good driver but he's prone to getting into positions and always assuming the other drivers know he's there and will move for him. Assumption is the mother of all f**kups. And JPM has f**ked up one way or the other quite a few times this year. Kimi's only real mistake was flat spotting his tyre at the European GP. Alonso made an error in Canada hitting the wall. JPM however has made quite a few errors in qualifying and in the race. I've like JPM quite a lot since he entered F1 and have always backed him. This year, however the sheer number of stupid incidents that have wrecked his race, his teams races and so on, made me realise he may be a great driver, but he assumes way too much and it's cost him.

I`ve got the power © Bruce Almighty

(of a brand new signature)

Thanx to Kool-M =)

Your kidding right? Norbert Haug has said on record they (Mercedes) have failed Kimi and even apologised.

Oh jeez I can't believe you fall for this BS about the engine sucking every time... and now one of Kimis team (the team who make him out to be far better than he is and would have you think goldenboy wondersh*t can never do anything wrong) has said that, well thats undoubtable proof isnt it.... <_<

Its not Mercedes fault if their engine wasnt designed to survive the kind of pummeling that idiot gives it. As i've said before, if it was so bad why didn't Montoya or any other driver have so many failures? No-One has yet provided a satisfactory answer.

Theres no use even trying to convince people like you, you can't see through the mclaren smokescreen. I say he's had his three strikes and failed every time, move him over and give Monty a go now he's more accustomed to the kind of car McLaren build.

4 words come to my mind when anyone mentions Kimi... Don't Believe the Hype

and BTW NO, IM NOT F***ING KIDDING. LIVE WITH IT!

...Norbert Haug has said on record they (Mercedes) have failed Kimi and even apologised. You don't see that happening anywhere if the driver is at fault. Frank isn't apologising to Webber. Flavio certainly isn't apologising to Fisi...

Only loosers have excuses

Oh jeez I can't believe you fall for this BS about the engine sucking every time... and now one of Kimis team (the team who make him out to be far better than he is and would have you think goldenboy wondersh*t can never do anything wrong) has said that, well thats undoubtable proof isnt it.... <_<

Its not Mercedes fault if their engine wasnt designed to survive the kind of pummeling that idiot gives it. As i've said before, if it was so bad why didn't Montoya or any other driver have so many failures? No-One has yet provided a satisfactory answer.

Theres no use even trying to convince people like you, you can't see through the mclaren smokescreen. I say he's had his three strikes and failed every time, move him over and give Monty a go now he's more accustomed to the kind of car McLaren build.

4 words come to my mind when anyone mentions Kimi... Don't Believe the Hype

and BTW NO, IM NOT F***ING KIDDING. LIVE WITH IT!

yup..instead of believing the guy incharge of the building of the engines, we go ahead and believe u...coz u are the source of undoubtable proof !

MS is driving a lawn-mower this season and is still 3rd in the drivers championships and against odds, Ferrari have clinched 3rd in the constructors. He has driven above the ability of the equipment this season. Hopefully he has a competetive car next season and then we can put the talent of KR & FA in perspective.

MS is driving a lawn-mower this season and is still 3rd in the drivers championships and against odds, Ferrari have clinched 3rd in the constructors. He has driven above the ability of the equipment this season. Hopefully he has a competetive car next season and then we can put the talent of KR & FA in perspective.

he has always driven above the ability of the package and pushed the limits right from his benneton days

his utter dominance for the last 07 yrs has hardly reflected the performance differentials with the other teams in a fair way

Hopefully he has a competetive car next season and then we can put the talent of KR & FA in perspective.

I second that. Michael has actually done very well in uncompetitive machinery, proving he isn't past it, well in my view anyways.

yup..instead of believing the guy incharge of the building of the engines, we go ahead and believe u...coz u are the source of undoubtable proof !

I never said I was... :nono1: I'm just not falling for the mclaren mercedes pro-kimi-at-all-costs-coz-he-can-do-no-wrong-propaganda like so many of you are :rolleyes:

Ecap got it spot on with his comments about losers and excuses