Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mock

Toyota And Sato

But Toyota boss, Tsutomu Tomita, also didn't hold back in slamming his 28-year-old compatriot. ''(Sato) goes beyond being enthusiastic,'' said the Japanese. ''It's flat out dangerous.

''I'm extremely annoyed.''

I'm sorry for all the sato fans out there but I cannot defend this guy anymore! That move on Trulli made me laugh so hard!

I'm sorry for all the sato fans out there but I cannot defend this guy anymore! That move on Trulli made me laugh so hard!

yes you are right it was pathetic. only i cringed, not laughed <_<

Honda are embarrassing themselves if they continue to employ him next season. If they want to fight toyota they need to associate themselves with good drivers, not drivers like sato

But Toyota boss, Tsutomu Tomita, also didn't hold back in slamming his 28-year-old compatriot. ''(Sato) goes beyond being enthusiastic,'' said the Japanese. ''It's flat out dangerous.

''I'm extremely annoyed.''

Quite right! Taku assaulted poor Jarno. Highly dangerous, highly characteristic of the inept Japanese driver who has only scored a single point this year! Karthikeyan and Monteiro have considerably more points in a considerably inferior car!

Indeed Senna. The fact that there is someone who is being outshone by those two should make anyone who loves F1 cringe. Although I do find it quite amusing that people at Toyota are saying this. I'm trying to work out the politics behind it.

Indeed Senna. The fact that there is someone who is being outshone by those two should make anyone who loves F1 cringe. Although I do find it quite amusing that people at Toyota are saying this. I'm trying to work out the politics behind it.

The crucial point, of course, is not that Sato is being outshone by drivers who are famous for all the wrong reasons (although that in itself merits ferocious criticism), but that Sato is being outshone in a far, far better car than the aforementioned rent a drives. A season tally of 1 point in a 2005 BAR Honda is beyond pathetic