Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wez

The Clowns Come Out In Japan!

It seems all the clowns come out this weekend in the Japanease Grand prix.

Firstly I lost all remaining faith in Villeneuve as he took Montoya out at the start of the race and then proceeded to have a useless race. I think its time for this previously talented driver to quit. Bmw must be desperately looking for loopholes in his Sauber contract!

Also included in the circus parade were the FIA, who made a right c0ck up by destroyed Alonso's chance of winning the race. Fair enough, the circumstances by which Fernando passed Klien then let him passed only to re-pass him at the end of the same straight might have been a grayish area in the rules, But to instruct Alonso several laps later to slow down 7 seconds to allow Klien back passed, only to admit that they had made an error in doing so is shocking.

Fernando Alonso had to slow down 7 secs, then allow Klien passed(another 2secs), then re-pass him(another 5secs).

Had Alonso been 15 seconds further up the track for his 1st pitstop he would have come out ahead of the pack including Schumacher & Kimi, and would have been guaranteed a top 2 position.

Next up to the Circus was Tickey the clown(AKA Sato), to no surprise to anyone(even the Sato fans), Our boy from Japan blew it again by taking Trulli out. Trulli summed it up in his post race interview by saying Sato is a danger to all F1 drivers.

Karthikeyen showed everyone his qualifying position was purely a fluke (going out at the right time), by finishing last! (Apart from Albers who spend 4 laps frying eggs & bacon for lunch on the back of his Minardi in the pits).

Finally, Even though im a Renault fan, I must once and for all say. FISI is USELESS!

He was very average all race in a quick car then cracked under pressure big time at the end.

Whereas he should have been a winner by default(for the second time this season), he has sealed his fate in F1.

On a lighter note though,

Raikkonen, Alonso, & Webber were Superb!

fia010gh.gif

I was really dissapointed with Fisichella...but I realized that he is in the "normal racing driver" level, Alonso and Raikkonen are in other place, they are awsome...

I think this end of the race could teach to all the Alonso bashers that Fisichella is not as good as they think and that Renault are giving the same car to both drivers.

I think this end of the race could teach to all the Alonso bashers that Fisichella is not as good as they think and that Renault are giving the same car to both drivers.

there is only one Alonso basher on the forum as far as i know ;)

YEAH Foxtrot is correct there!

I was really dissapointed with Fisichella...but I realized that he is in the "normal racing driver" level, Alonso and Raikkonen are in other place, they are awsome...

Really well put, ecap. Fisi is a very good driver, just not on the same level as FA or KR. a shame, but there you go. I would hope that he sticks around though, because he is still better than some other pedallers.

there is nothiong to bash alonso about? how do they manage to do it? Really puzzles me!

Really well put, ecap. Fisi is a very good driver, just not on the same level as FA or KR. a shame, but there you go. I would hope that he sticks around though, because he is still better than some other pedallers.

Put it in another way- If GF and FA grid position had been reversed, what would have been the final results of the race?

Put it in another way- If GF and FA grid position had been reversed, what would have been the final results of the race?

A smashing win for Fernando and some Alonso bashers crying because devil briatore did a bad race plan for Fisico.

Also included in the circus parade were the FIA, who made a right c0ck up by destroyed Alonso's chance of winning the race. Fair enough, the circumstances by which Fernando passed Klien then let him passed only to re-pass him at the end of the same straight might have been a grayish area in the rules, But to instruct Alonso several laps later to slow down 7 seconds to allow Klien back passed, only to admit that they had made an error in doing so is shocking.

Fernando Alonso had to slow down 7 secs, then allow Klien passed(another 2secs), then re-pass him(another 5secs).

Had Alonso been 15 seconds further up the track for his 1st pitstop he would have come out ahead of the pack including Schumacher & Kimi, and would have been guaranteed a top 2 position.

Excellent analysis Wez. This should put an end to all the speculation that Fernando was a lucky WDC. He was blisteringly quick and if not for that mess up by FIA perhaps he may have very well won the race. I was astonished by his passing skills. :)

Once again Kimi proved to be Fisi's nemesis.

Cavallino and Jemstride
I have never bashed Alonso <_< I just think fisi and Raikkonen are better.
Renault are giving the same car to both drivers.

'

Which is built around Alonso. -_-

It seems all the clowns come out this weekend in the Japanease Grand prix.

Firstly I lost all remaining faith in Villeneuve as he took Montoya out at the start of the race and then proceeded to have a useless race. I think its time for this previously talented driver to quit. Bmw must be desperately looking for loopholes in his Sauber contract!

Next up to the Circus was Tickey the clown(AKA Sato), to no surprise to anyone(even the Sato fans), Our boy from Japan blew it again by taking Trulli out. Trulli summed it up in his post race interview by saying Sato is a danger to all F1 drivers.

Karthikeyen showed everyone his qualifying position was purely a fluke (going out at the right time), by finishing last! (Apart from Albers who spend 4 laps frying eggs & bacon for lunch on the back of his Minardi in the pits).

Finally, Even though im a Renault fan, I must once and for all say. FISI is USELESS!

He was very average all race in a quick car then cracked under pressure big time at the end.

Whereas he should have been a winner by default(for the second time this season), he has sealed his fate in F1.

On a lighter note though,

Raikkonen, Alonso, & Webber were Superb!

fia010gh.gif

And the crown goes to Takuma Sato :king::mf_tongue:

I have never bashed Alonso <_< I just think fisi and Raikkonen are better.

'

Which is built around Alonso. -_-

Saying Fisi is better than him is a way of bashing FA. GF is a huge joke and anyone could watch it in Suzuka...

The car may be built around FA but the McLaren is built around KR and JPM is competitive driving that car. Anyway that can

I strongly disagree with your assessment of the JV/JPM incident, and of JV's race. Fact of the matter is that he was on a 1 stopper, and was the last to stop. His fastest lap was less than a tenth of Massa and he finished right behind him. The fact that on different strategies, they finished in formation shows that it's not the drivers, but it's the car which is useless, not Jacques.

I strongly disagree with your assessment of the JV/JPM incident, and of JV's race. Fact of the matter is that he was on a 1 stopper, and was the last to stop. His fastest lap was less than a tenth of Massa and he finished right behind him. The fact that on different strategies, they finished in formation shows that it's not the drivers, but it's the car which is useless, not Jacques.

in fact sauber changed his strategy after sc stint(and jv shuld have finished ahead of massa

He should have, but before his pitstops, DC and Alonso I think it was came out in front of Jacques and were running at about 2 or 3 seconds a lap slower than what Jacques should have been doing as he was on fumes. He wasn't able to put in some quick laps to jump Massa in the pits and Massa jumped him fair and square. Some say it cost JV 7-10 seconds, and Massa's P10, but it's all academic now considering JV's penalty.

I strongly Agree with this paragraph. If Montoya had any real aspirations of passing Jacques, it should have been on the inside. 95% of the time the drivers drive to within a wheel widths of the white line there, I am very surprised Montoya just forgot about that, and of course as a consequence, Jacques did not see him. I was surprised with the strategy he used, basically because it seems like he changing it map-by-lap! In the end he and team shot themselves in the foot from indecision. But once again this rave proved that Jacques is still every bit as good as Massa, and that the Sauber is the week link at the moment.

I don't want to appear to be an alonso-basher. I just think he's had a massive amount of good luck this year, from a) all renault faults going to fisi B) his main rivals having several engine failures. Alonso drove very impressively in japan, although he would have looked very silly if MS hadnt backed off at 130R. I also cant help thinking of 2004 when Trulli was more than a match for him up to france, and no-one raves about trulli. And lately people are saying Alonso is the next schumacher, the next legend, thats going a bit far

oops that smiley was an accident don't know how i managed that!

oops that smiley was an accident don't know how i managed that!

It's when you put;

B)

Changes it to B):lol: