Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monty

Jenson Button: Shanghai Is A Track That Should Suit The Car

why does he do this to me! Why cant he stop saying things that will lead to you lot slagging him off!

WTF, he doesn't say anything but it suits the car... well generally tracks suit a car for more than one year... he says he won't predict how good the car will be but better than Japan - not hard.

What is their to bash / laugh about apart from the idea of the thread that is lost in translation...

And Sato says a similar thing...

Takuma Sato:

"I am absolutely determined to have a strong race in my final grand prix for BAR Honda. Shanghai is an extremely impressive circuit in terms of the facilities and challenging track layout. Last year I had a good race from the back of the grid, and there are a number of good overtaking opportunities at this circuit. After positive tests during the past month, we believe we should have a strong package, so I am very excited about the last race of 2005."

Maybe you should think before you post.

WTF, he doesn't say anything but it suits the car... well generally tracks suit a car for more than one year... he says he won't predict how good the car will be but better than Japan - not hard.

What is their to bash / laugh about apart from the idea of the thread that is lost in translation...

And Sato says a similar thing...

Takuma Sato:

"I am absolutely determined to have a strong race in my final grand prix for BAR Honda. Shanghai is an extremely impressive circuit in terms of the facilities and challenging track layout. Last year I had a good race from the back of the grid, and there are a number of good overtaking opportunities at this circuit. After positive tests during the past month, we believe we should have a strong package, so I am very excited about the last race of 2005."

Maybe you should think before you post.

Calm down

:boxing:

JB should just shut up and let his driving do the talking. Most are fed up with his constant bullish vitriol

Heh, every time he talks himself up he ends up looking ridiculously stupid, so this ought to be fun. I have no doubt that the track may suit the car, but predicting a podium when JPM, Kimi, and Alonso etc. are out there and the BAR has underperformed all year? Madness.

of topic.. to Montoyafan-hatesJenson

have you ever met mr Button??? if not? how can you hate him...

only saying a track suits the car... what's wrong with that.

Welcome to the forum Jannie :)

Calm down

:boxing:

JB should just shut up and let his driving do the talking. Most are fed up with his constant bullish vitriol

Oh FFS this was taken from the BAR preview, EVERY DRIVER comments in that... so how can he bloody well shut up????????? Yeah didn't think of that one did you.

People are clutching at straws, but then again some people do get desperate :naughty::naughty:

Hate is maybe strong but ysee I think 1. He's overrated and 2. I don't think he'll win a race. I don't particularly like things he says or the fact people build him up to be something he's not.

Hate is maybe strong but ysee I think 1. He's overrated and 2. I don't think he'll win a race. I don't particularly like things he says or the fact people build him up to be something he's not.

well, I think Mark Webber is highly overrated but I'm not posting bull Sh#t about him all the time..

there's something called live and let live.

why can't fans of diffenent drivers chat nicely with eachother on a forum.

well, enough said.. don't really enjoy talking here... to must hating going on here. so I'm off.

perhaps I'll be back but I think I will stick to the few posts I posted untill now.

Welcome Jannie. I've asked this myself only to be told to f**koff. There are people on this forum who like to swear at others, call them names and so on. Just ignore it. It won't go away, but ignore it. There are more than enough peeps on here to have good discussions with. If any topic involves Button or even comes close to calling him a fraud you'll get attacked relentlessly. Againt don't worry about it, and post what you thoughts and comments are.

Oh FFS this was taken from the BAR preview, EVERY DRIVER comments in that... so how can he bloody well shut up????????? Yeah didn't think of that one did you.

People are clutching at straws, but then again some people do get desperate :naughty::naughty:

where do you get all this aggression from :bangin: Where's bajo39 when you need him :huh:

where do you get all this aggression from :bangin: Where's bajo39 when you need him :huh:

Because this is a completely pointless thread, this is a preview, every driver HAS to make a statement that is PR friendly, they can't just go slagging everyone off... especially when your team has potentially laid out a fortune for you. It's a thing called logic.

I may be aggressive at the moment, but that is because its the attitude I've got from others, I've developed a good tactic, give as good as you get and laugh at the end of it all. :naughty::naughty:

{yes I like that smilie and use it far too often, my bad :naughty::naughty: }

Welcome Jannie. I've asked this myself only to be told to f**koff. There are people on this forum who like to swear at others, call them names and so on. Just ignore it. It won't go away, but ignore it.

I hope that wasnt aimed at my wonderful self? :D

yawn. we'll see what Button does in the race. prob the normal, high up qualifying and 5-7th place finish.

Gee, that's starting to sound like a description of Webber. I knew they had more in common after all! :D

I hope that wasnt aimed at my wonderful self? :D

:grouplaugh:

{yes I like that smilie and use it far too often, my bad :naughty::naughty: }
Its getting kind of creppy now... :P
Gee, that's that starting to sound like a description of Webber. I knew they had more in common after all!

Last time i checked, Weber went from 7th to 4th ;)

Last time i checked, Weber went from 7th to 4th ;)

Indeed, and Webber drove brilliantly - I was hoping he could hold on for the Podium.

But if you exclude last weekend, and refer back to those discriptions of him through out the season you should understand my point, though it be in jest :)

Webber finally had a decent finish to a race. But if this only happens when he gets clean air, starts from near the front of the grid and doesn't have to deal with others cars and so on, then he's not much of a driver. Kimi was at the back of the grid and won the race. If Webber was back there he would have crashed out I'm sure of it. He's never going to get the perfect conditions of being up the front, every race so we'll see how he pans out. So far, if he's in traffic he's useless.

Indeed, and Webber drove brilliantly - I was hoping he could hold on for the Podium.

But if you exclude last weekend, and refer back to those discriptions of him through out the season you should understand my point, though it be in jest :)

Spa...Monaco....

Its getting kind of creppy now... :P

Good :clap3::naughty:

MFHJ its not buttons fault if he gets hyped up. And this is what I say to the a##-clowns who base their entire opinion on whether a driver's won a race or not - imagine in 2004 if trulli had retired in monaco, or RB in china, JB (who was 2nd on those days) would've won the race. Thats how easily it could have happened. He's the same driver today whether he would've won a race last year or not. I hope that makes sense but my point is its ridiculous to base your opinion solely on the fact that he's not been in a position to win yet. Remember Mika Hakkinen only started winning in his 6th season, and went onto become 1 of f1's best ever drivers

I don't see anything wrong with what JB says. All he's saying is that last year they finished on the podium (fact) and that he believes the car will suit the track, he's in a better position than us to know about that. As for Sato, looks like he may have run his course at BAR-Honda, rumour has it that Davidson is going to replace him at Shanghai. Apparently BAR and Honda are mighty pi$$ed of at Sato for all the incidents he's been in. Now that would really be ironic seeing as how Sato himself replaced Jacques at the last race of '03.