Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monty

Jenson Button: Shanghai Is A Track That Should Suit The Car

well, I think Mark Webber is highly overrated but I'm not posting bull Sh#t about him all the time..

there's something called live and let live.

why can't fans of diffenent drivers chat nicely with eachother on a forum.

well, enough said.. don't really enjoy talking here... to must hating going on here. so I'm off.

perhaps I'll be back but I think I will stick to the few posts I posted untill now.

hi jannie, welcome. there isn't always so much hating going on. it's quite a nice place on a good week, it's just that the end of season is nigh with many unanswered questions. hope you come back mate :)

I don't see anything wrong with what JB says. All he's saying is that last year they finished on the podium (fact) and that he believes the car will suit the track, he's in a better position than us to know about that. As for Sato, looks like he may have run his course at BAR-Honda, rumour has it that Davidson is going to replace him at Shanghai. Apparently BAR and Honda are mighty pi$$ed of at Sato for all the incidents he's been in. Now that would really be ironic seeing as how Sato himself replaced Jacques at the last race of '03.

Wow, for once someone not slagging off Button, but still, the message i get is that everytime button opens his mouth its the wrong thing to say and he comes under mass attack by everyone on here! I wish that he didnt speak at all sometimes so that these lot had less to have a go at! It aint his fault for stating what he believes and knows!

why does he do this to me! Why cant he stop saying things that will lead to you lot slagging him off!

Let him say, because Shanghai is the last race of the season and there are no more race where button can say something about winning.

There goes the invading horde :rofl:

Hardly -_-

There are more people invading the jenson site than anything else. :nono1:

that's quite sad if you ask me. Why take the time to go on the site of a driver you dislike just to slag him off, it's crazy.

yeah must be because those people have all the time in the world and have practically nothing else to do

that's quite sad if you ask me. Why take the time to go on the site of a driver you dislike just to slag him off, it's crazy.

Indeed, you dont see me going on a karthikrapan or sato forum to slag them off! It is fairly sad tbh!

Ohh guess what, im ill, AGAIN!!! It sucks, my step dad is really ill, mates at college are really ill and ive caught another virus from someone cos i have an absolute splitting headache and any sudden movements/laughter etc absolutely canes! Its Sh#t! Theres lots of illness going around at the mo!

everyone stay away from the new forest (i've never heard of the new forest) it sounds like you live with a tribe in tree-huts

lol, actually the new forest is a national park, and is ****ing expensive to live in and quite posh! lol

Im not far away from bristol, and my great aunt (whos croation and proper cool) lives in clifton! I love bristol, really nice city minus some rough parts!

clifton is 1 of the very few areas of bristol that u can walk around and feel relatively safe, although a car got set on fire yesterday by some youths last night in clifton. Its the same with all big cities these days you cant walk around at night on your own

indeed!

Here did you read that article in the sun i think it was yesterday of those youths hanging a 6 month old dalmatian! Makes me sick, i saw the picture and it brung a tear to my eye! I just dont understand hhow people can be so evil! I just dont get it?

I know how you feel. It makes me so angry. I don't understand how these people (I use the term loosely) can have so little respect for anything. some of you may groan, but I'm sure it wasn't like this when I was young. Or was I just not paying attention? I live in a fairly small town, but we still get stuff like this happening. No parental control, impotent teachers and police (not their own fault - compensation culture and bleeding heart liberals).

I agree, Im in college and a youth but I think some 0of these people are just sick, and i think the cane should be brought back, theres no punishment anymore and kids just think they can get away with it, or if they are aught nothing awful will happen to them! Just think, my generation are this bad now, just think what its going to be like in 20/30 years time! Hence why I have every intention in finishing my degree in thi country then emigrating! I just cant understand how people can be so evil!

For those that didnt see the article ill give you the link, but its very upsetting so dont look at it if you get upset easily!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005470360,00.html

:furious:

Thanks for the link, though. It just makes you feel so helpless though.

yeah it does!

I really did shed a tear about it though! I really am an animal lover, they are all so unique and interesting! I always wanted to become a zoologist, but i hated science so never sort of happened!

There are more people invading the jenson site than anything else.
:rofl: so the invaders got invaded? :clap3:

indeed the only sadder thing I can think of is to try and get members from a fan site to sign up in a proper F1 site to defend a driver who can't keep his trap shut :rolleyes:

I've got a dog and if anyone did that to my dog they'd be hung by their bollocks

Indeed! My old dog sparky was run over in january 2004 and the bloke who ran him over got quite a shock when i punched him in the face and he didnt do anything cos he knew what he did was wrong, he was speeding at about 80mph down a 30mph road near my house! We also got him done in for speeding! I was so upset i was crying for ages, so was my mum and sister! Dogs become a member of your family, they are like your children! It sounds strange but its true!

What sort of dog do you have, our dog now is a blue roan c##ker spaniel called twiglet (twig for short) she is celebrating her 2nd birthday on xmas day! :D

Mine is a 4-yr old half c##ker-spaniel half border collie (but looks just like a border collie) - you're right, its like having a little boy - needs attention and to play all the time!

indeed!

awwww he sounds lovely! It is they are such babies, they always want your attention and if your asleep they want to sleep next to you! Love dogs!

My g/f's dog died 2 years ago (at the vet...). He was 17 years old, blind as a bat and deaf as a post. A real pain in the arse, but really friendly with it, until he started losing his marbles and got a bit unpredictable.

We have an ancient cat, now.

awwwwww poor dog! When i was really young we had a dalmatian and my parents had him put down because he was really old and he couldnt walk anymore! They felt it was too cruel for him cos he was in a lot of pain! If i ever become a vegetable i would rather have myself taken off the machine keeping me alive! Whats the point in being alive if you cant do anything!

I agree, but if I was a vegetable, would I know about it? Tough call for those that would have to make the decision.

No objection to people of sound mind (but damaged body) deciding to shuffle off quietly, though.