Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monty

Jenson Button: Shanghai Is A Track That Should Suit The Car

indeed! I have already said that if anything did happen to me (touch wood it dosnt) that left me as a vegetable i would like to die! At least then i would be with my dad and other family that have died! I dont believe in god or anything like that, and im not religious, but i do believe in the supernatural like ghosts and things and even angels and stuff! Just not god!

Please...go back to the topic...you are making me sad :( I own a dog and a cat...

what was the topic? LOL!

ahh yes, jenson wanting to dp better in shanghai, well he has nothing to loose, i hope they all go for it! They all push really hard and aim to finish the season with a great race! Like alonso said hes just going for it now since his championship has been won! Should be a great race!

I'm looking forward to it. End of term is always fun. Will JB do better? I think so, but KR and FA will have the front end all stitched up.

hopefully! Maybe JB has a record of is own to break in a couple of years, to be the only WDC ever to win a WDC when having not won a race in a 100 starts!

Heh, every time he talks himself up he ends up looking ridiculously stupid, so this ought to be fun. I have no doubt that the track may suit the car, but predicting a podium when JPM, Kimi, and Alonso etc. are out there and the BAR has underperformed all year? Madness.

Oh dear. We have some fans that are up their own asses again.

I'll point out some facts to you.

1. Montoya is getting fatter, so soon enough he wont be able to fit into a car.

2. Everytime Montoya opens his mouth, it smells of the sewers.

3. You say BAR has underperformed all year. THAT I will agree with. However, does that state that Jenson has underperformed all year? Nope.

One thing that p**ses me off about Button-bashers. They can give it but cant take it.

I don't necessarily agree with everything the man has done. He's made some rash moves and stupid decisions but thats part of being a human.

Montoya was born wasn't he? I still forgive him for that.

:rofl: so the invaders got invaded? :clap3:

indeed the only sadder thing I can think of is to try and get members from a fan site to sign up in a proper F1 site to defend a driver who can't keep his trap shut :rolleyes:

Invaders? :blink::blink:

THAT one is an official forum. This one? Well its for idiots like you with their heads stuck in Jean Todt's anal canal. :thbup:

THAT one is an official forum. This one? Well its for idiots like you with their heads stuck in Jean Todt's anal canal. :thbup:

Laughable.

This forum isn't an official forum for any particular driver, but it is, as it should be, a forum for fans of ALL drivers and teams. if you want everybody to love Jensen, go to that forum for that, for a more balanced spread of fandom, this is the place.

For the record, I am a big card carrying tifosi but that doesn't mean I don't also like Jensen, if anything it's only his indecisions over contracts that have lead to any dislike in my case, though I can't speak for everyone here, and that as I said, is the way it should be.

Excuse me demonhorse but you have clearly missed something, it was people from this site that went on the jenson site and tried to get them to move here, then they read bitchy comments about themselves from people who haven't got the slightly clue about the people who are on the jenson site.

Then people from here signed up there to bash Jenson, now that one is sad, no interest in the topic of the forum, just there to cause problems.

If people are going to slag off others just because they disagree with the driver they like then you'd think they'd have the nerve to say it to their faces and not just on here!!! When I read the said thread I was appauled and saddened that people were trying to read a forum that is apparently so crap.

I warned the whole thing to be locked as it was a silly idea, now both forums are worse off for it, its a good idea to stop making digs at one another.

---

An interesting point, the percentage of points the driver scored for their team:

Jenson Button 66,14%

Michael Schumacher 65,53%

Fernando Alonso 64,23%

Mark Webber 63,83%

Kimi R

err that should read noone has a teammate as poor as sato <_<

slightly clue about the people who are on the jenson site.
I asked you to post a screenie didnt I, anyway now we have a sample right from the bottom of the gene pool.
THAT one is an official forum. This one? Well its for idiots like you with their heads stuck in Jean Todt's anal canal.

over to you Kay....

Then people from here signed up there to bash Jenson

who went there and bashed button? I dont think any of the regular members here are stupid enough to do that.

Webber finally had a decent finish to a race. But if this only happens when he gets clean air, starts from near the front of the grid and doesn't have to deal with others cars and so on, then he's not much of a driver. Kimi was at the back of the grid and won the race. If Webber was back there he would have crashed out I'm sure of it. He's never going to get the perfect conditions of being up the front, every race so we'll see how he pans out. So far, if he's in traffic he's useless.

Yes, that's true, but this year's Williams is hardly a match for the MP4-20. Webbo has never had the opportunity to drive a car that is clearly the class of the field such as Kimi had, so the comparison is not entirely fair. Having said that, I don't disagree with your general appraisal of Webbo's talent - I had hoped for far more from him this year, but NH certainly wasn't the easiest standard by which to be measured.

MFHJ its not buttons fault if he gets hyped up. And this is what I say to the a##-clowns who base their entire opinion on whether a driver's won a race or not - imagine in 2004 if trulli had retired in monaco, or RB in china, JB (who was 2nd on those days) would've won the race. Thats how easily it could have happened. He's the same driver today whether he would've won a race last year or not. I hope that makes sense but my point is its ridiculous to base your opinion solely on the fact that he's not been in a position to win yet. Remember Mika Hakkinen only started winning in his 6th season, and went onto become 1 of f1's best ever drivers

Mika was never, and will never be one of F1's best ever drivers. He was in a clearly superior car in a team that forced his team mate to sacrifice his own career to ensure the WDC for the Finn. He was, and remains, a fragile and over rated driver who was catered to almost his entire career with McLaren, as one of RD's favorite adopted sons.

Indeed, did people really go over there and bash jenson? (besides the one i saw when i viewed the forums....)

You better think again and I don't appreciate you telling me my best friend is at the bottom of the gene pool

I've said it once I've said it again THERE IS NO BLOODY NEED FOR A SCREENSHOT NO ONE NEEDS TO GO THERE AND WE ARE QUITE HAPPY DOING OUR OWN THINK WILL YOU PLEASE STOP GOING ON ABOUT THE PLACE.

If I post a screenshot then all I am doing is encouraging people to go there will you please stop it.

err that should read noone has a teammate as poor as sato <_<

I asked you to post a screenie didnt I, anyway now we have a sample right from the bottom of the gene pool.

over to you Kay....

who went there and bashed button? I dont think any of the regular members here are stupid enough to do that.

It is people from here that started it, I am disappointed in you all for not stopping it and extremely annoyed at those who encourage it.

http://www.totalf1.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4011&st=0

You guys started it, and I think they need an apology for what some people called them, you should never have said those comments any of you and I can't believe people allowed it.

What did we start? We have every right to criticize a site here. Read the first page of the thread you posted, I said Ferrari's beiggest fan forum is full of idiots. Not all of them, just too many. That is my opinion of fan site forums, it still stands.

You said its not full of stupid people, I asked for a random screenshot to prove it. As for your best friend, she's got big issues. she's on my ignore list now, but I don't see why she should be allowed on this forum if every post is of that natuer.

You keep saying people from here stirred things up there. Can you name a member here who signed up on totalf1 and made posts like the one made by your 'best friend' here?

the invasion was a ridiculous idea, why can't I make fun of it?

You might not have had bad intentions but your posting of links to the threads on this forum there has not helped.

I duno, it may well of saved us, imagine if we had another 5 button fans, or 50! it'd be utter choas! If it stopped lots of them it was probly a good call really.

If people come here and post a few out of line posts im sure the mods and Wez will take care of it. I'll let the others know (incase they are blind and haven't noticed this ;) ) to keep a special eye out for it.

I'll point out some facts to you.

1. Montoya is getting fatter, so soon enough he wont be able to fit into a car.

2. Everytime Montoya opens his mouth, it smells of the sewers.

3. You say BAR has underperformed all year. THAT I will agree with. However, does that state that Jenson has underperformed all year? Nope.

One thing that p**ses me off about Button-bashers. They can give it but cant take it.

I don't necessarily agree with everything the man has done. He's made some rash moves and stupid decisions but thats part of being a human.

Montoya was born wasn't he? I still forgive him for that.

Invaders? :blink::blink:

Are you one of the new recruits polluting this forum? :angry:

Don't bother Monty - you'll get no sense out of such an intellectually challenged fanatic.

Welcome to the forum girl_racer. I disagree with demonhorse that this is a balanced forum - 90% of the members are button-bashers, some just like Alonso (mainly the spanish contingent), and there are a lot of JV fans. Only me and Jenson_Rules ever praise Button. So its nice to have a new opinion, we shouldnt be making new members feel unwelcome

indeed jem!

Well off topic here, but bad bad news from the docs for me im afraid! I have developed summin called sinusitis, and i still have that throat infection! My symptoms are the whole left side of my face is really sore and in pain, my left part of my nose is constantly dripping blooded snot and its making me feel faint, my left part of my teeth have become incredibly sensitive, i still have that splitting headache and my throat canes! In a weeks time i will also probably develop glandular fever apparently, and im going to be off college for a week or two! My medication are these antibiotics which will also make me sick and give me dihorrea! Lucky me! Oh and if i dont get better soon, im going to be put on this really strong stuff cant remember the name but it shall give me a huge rash and make me feel depressed! So as you can guess im really not very well, and its a struggle to type this!

Welcome to the forum girl_racer. I disagree with demonhorse that this is a balanced forum - 90% of the members are button-bashers, some just like Alonso (mainly the spanish contingent), and there are a lot of JV fans. Only me and Jenson_Rules ever praise Button. So its nice to have a new opinion, we shouldnt be making new members feel unwelcome

Nor should new members spout abuse like that, which is what will make them unwelcome in the first place. This is a good forum, and I think it is reasonably balanced - everyone bashes everyone else......

Sounds like some bad Sh#t you've got there, Ben. :( Can you have surgery to clear up the sinus problem?

oh also im not allowed to drink any alcohol cos even the smallest amount will get me paraletic, and it cud give me alcoholic poisoning and kill me! Great! :injured::sick22::injured:

Nor should new members spout abuse like that, which is what will make them unwelcome in the first place. This is a good forum, and I think it is reasonably balanced - everyone bashes everyone else......

Sounds like some bad Sh#t you've got there, Ben. :( Can you have surgery to clear up the sinus problem?

If it gets worse then yes apparently!

This doesn't stop now then I am gone, this is your last chance, I'm not putting up with this ANYMORE, you don't slag off people I know, you don't know anything about the whole situation, so leave it alone.

You guys started it, so if you can't handle it then shut up, not anyone on jenson's site fault that you started it, but I am finishing it - STOP IT!

The only reason they joined is because you lot wouldn't shut up about it, if you had stopped when you should have and when jemstride called for the matter to be closed, you wouldnt' be seeing these posts, it is completely people on this sites fault.

As far as I am aware there is no discussion about this on the other site because there is no need for it. So leave the matter alone.

This doesn't stop now then I am gone, this is your last chance, I'm not putting up with this ANYMORE, you don't slag off people I know, you don't know anything about the whole situation, so leave it alone.

You guys started it, so if you can't handle it then shut up, not anyone on jenson's site fault that you started it, but I am finishing it - STOP IT!

The only reason they joined is because you lot wouldn't shut up about it, if you had stopped when you should have and when jemstride called for the matter to be closed, you wouldnt' be seeing these posts, it is completely people on this sites fault""quote

i have got nothing personally against u and u would have noticed that .i have been away from this entire "jensonbutton .com "controversy till now. but it is my humble opinion that u are nobody to stop others from posting whatever they please. i think u are the one who is taking things too far and being hypersensitive. if u wish to go, it is entirely ur decision, and please stop giving veiled threats that u are quitting. it takes u nowhere.and i would request the mods to edit the post of girlracer or whatever(the one that contains cav," jean todt and his a*** c>.### ".he has every right to be a ferrari fan :wub:so do i :king: .doesn't this tell something about the language of the invaders ,though noone here has slagged button fans in a manner in which gr has done to cav.he doesnt deserve it.