Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nojvnof1

Your Favourite F1 Moments

It was free when we saw it, but you're dead right - it looked really quite agricultural. But, at the same time, very purposeful.

My favourate moments in F1.

-Senna winning his first Championship in 1988

-Senna winning his second championship in 1990 & at the same time getting sweet revenge on Prost for what happened the season before.

-Sitting in Ricardo Patresi's Williams F1 at a test session in 1991

-Watching my first Live Gp at Kyalami in 1992.

-Senna's Victory at Donington Park in 1993... Pure class!

-Jacques vs Michael in Jerez in 1997

-Alonso (my favourate driver since Senna) winning his first World Championship in 2005.

That was, for me, an ineffable experience. Witchcraft! I couldn

B) I must say every one of the USGP's run at Long Beach and Pheonix(Senna owned Pheonix), to this day I'll never get the sights, sound and smell out of my memory.............

B) I must say every one of the USGP's run at Long Beach and Pheonix(Senna owned Pheonix), to this day I'll never get the sights, sound and smell out of my memory.............

Yes, pole in

98 "The Rain In Spain", Schumacher on 9cylinders, from grid18(?) to win by 52 sec, in a Ferrari ( there was a time when those red cars were seen as ill-handling and uncompetitive!)

I think the best momets for me in F1 have to be the pass that Hakkinen made on Shumi in 2000 because it showed how competitive they were towars each other and of course the pass that Kimi made on Fisi in Japan.

98 "The Rain In Spain", Schumacher on 9cylinders, from grid18(?) to win by 52 sec, in a Ferrari ( there was a time when those red cars were seen as ill-handling and uncompetitive!)

Jimmyk I think you are referring to the 1996 Spanish Grand Prix.

Jimmyk I think you are referring to the 1996 Spanish Grand Prix.

Ummm......yeah...my mistake, i should know better

Hakkinens move on MS at Spa 2000!

Michael chose the wrong side to pass Zonta and the Flying Finn punished him for his faux pas.

Damon Hill winning Belgium 1998. Nothing will ever come close to that for me

Damon Hill winning the championship was better.

Unfortunately for me, I only started properly following f1 in 1998 so I missed out on all those great championship battles in the 90's. But I've read about a million books on it. Whatever Button achieves in the future, Hill's win in belgium will always be my fave moment!

ok, not really my favorate moment but i think this shows critics that Schumi didnt just win cuse of Ferrari, he really does have skill

my fav moment was MS pass on JB at imola this year, again a race that showed he does have skill :clap3:

since i only really started watching in '99 this was the most exiting moment and race i can remeber where in the end Ferrair didnt dominate

Unfortunately for me, I only started properly following f1 in 1998 so I missed out on all those great championship battles in the 90's. But I've read about a million books on it. Whatever Button achieves in the future, Hill's win in belgium will always be my fave moment!

Same for me, I wish I was old enough to have watched the early 90's at least. But Hill winning that very eventful race is very much up there !! :clap3: