Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Senna

Button Hopes To Pick Up Pieces

That too!

Jenson has had a mixed season. Missing 3 races. Car reliability issues.

Some people just dont see that. And its a shame, really.

Felt sorry for Montoya today. He looked absolutely awesome too.

Actually it beat a car that wasnt any faster if not slower! I dont think you realise but all cars are quicker at different tracks!

Actually it beat a car that wasnt any faster if not slower! I dont think you realise but all cars are quicker at different tracks!

Im not bashing button here, but am happy to see the Williams ahead of him. That was my point.

With regards to your comment about how I don't realise about cars being quicker at different tracks, then perhaps I should the point you to the pre-race comment by Jenson where he said that this track should suit them :lol:

he was doing well till the safety cars ****ed his race up!

Yes, he was probably set to finish 4th / 5th. DC was badly hurt by the safety car too!

I would love it if Williams were able to create a race winning car next year and Honda are only able to create a midfeild car. It would be poetic justice in my opinion. I wonder how Button would get out of his Honda contract and go to Williams.

I would love it if Williams were able to create a race winning car next year and Honda are only able to create a midfeild car. It would be poetic justice in my opinion. I wonder how Button would get out of his Honda contract and go to Williams.

gosh.......a 3rd contract....that will also mean a hat-trick......this is interesting :eusa_think: but unlikely that it will happen

I don

[quote name='Kay_zee' post='78349' date='Oct 17 2005, 07:45 PM']BAR :blink: [/quote]

:unsure:

[img]http://www.bbc.co.uk/birmingham/local_events/2004/01/autosport-images/jenson-button-150.jpg[/img] + :contract: = :dam: