Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mock

Fa's Slow Down Lap

I told my wife we should go to british gp next year, and she said 'no its too loud it'll hurt my ears'! I couldnt believe it! She has no idea how amazing it is to witness f1 live

My g/f usually cooks Sunday lunch while I'm watching. (I do the washing up. I'm a new man! :naughty: ) But she does pretend to be interested.

My wife and I are "morning" people if you get my drift and seeing how most og the GP's start in the early am

:wub::wub::wub:

:excl: Ohh dangerous! :excl:

It's ok ecap. We've all known each other for more than 20 years. We're good friends. Anyway, my g/f would kill me............

It's ok ecap. We've all known each other for more than 20 years. We're good friends. Anyway, my g/f would kill me............

:lol::lol:

My wife and I are "morning" people if you get my drift and seeing how most og the GP's start in the early am

:naughty:

Good way to start the "warming" :wub:

:lol: well I see it as my task to inform those ill informed about Jacques Villeneuve.

Whilst I may write one about JV, I think Senna has us all covered and could write one about the whole sport, but if he needs any assistance re. JV, or Gilles for that matter, I am willing to help.

Yes but some who are well-informed about JV are also quite unimpressed by him these past few years

She is learning to love racing cars...I have my tickets to Champ car race in mexico city in 2 weeks, and she is going with me... ahhh.... I love her.

esta carrera va a estar muy buena!!

im cheering for MD :king: and seabass

enjoy! :clap3:

Hey y yo que????????? dont forget me!...the only clown here is that "mock" you really made me laugh

Of course not Ecap, You are the Renault/Alonso fanclub leader!!! :D

esta carrera va a estar muy buena!!

im cheering for MD :king: and seabass

enjoy! :clap3:

Hey wait...de donde eres????

Yes but some who are well-informed about JV are also quite unimpressed by him these past few years

and bad when it was off, Imola and Monza '99 anyone??

He also had a spin at Spa 2000.

He also had a spin at Spa 2000.

yeah but he still ended up winning, so it cost him nothing. The two I mentioned cost him race wins.

de Monterrey :king:

Mexican????

Another Mexican????

I

its funny that on my 1st day at the tf1 forums i thought i was perhaps the only indian,only to find out the nxt day in one of the threads started by bajo(topic related cto narain of course what else could it be :naughty: )

there were 10 indians on the thread!!!

All new. All here because of the inept record setting pay driver Narain Karthikeyan!

^_^

i didnt know this forum had such a lack of mexicans ^_^

2 mexicans right now... double it had a week ago so a 100 % increase, not bad!!!!! :lol:

You’re all suddenly interested in F1, now that you have an F1 driver (but for how much longer?).

i dont know about the others ,so will speak fpr myself,TO SAY THAY MY INTEREST IN F1 STEMS FROM THE FACT THAT NARAIN MADE IT TO THE GRID IS REMOVED FROM THE TRUTH

and ludicrous

if u are going to go on about indians' f1 interest stemming from narain making it to f1 then be gone with u :yawn: