Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mock

Fa's Slow Down Lap

I don't mind inexperience; after all we all have to start somewhere, but I do object to the irrational and the incoherent, whose contingent is growing alarmingly.

I don't mind inexperience; after all we all have to start somewhere, but I do object to the irrational and the incoherent, whose contingent is growing alarmingly.

Indeed. Quality control is required

Bajo was a great poster, sound opinions, criticized those who deserved it.

what happened with nichosnz?

good qn. truth is he seems to have disappeared from this website. long time since there was a post from him

bajo was ok sometimes but often made absolutely ridiculous statements with no evidence - which was annoying! Also think he over-reacted a bit to the whole moderator thing

You can't say it was dull, though!

a couple of members' reported exit has coincided with the end of the season :excl::eusa_think:

just have a feeling that they will be back at the start of next season

Well last year it did get a bit boring what with all the 2005 prediction threads. But to be fair what else is there to talk about!!

but Fernando Alonso is unlikely to get a record contract on the basis of what we heard on the slowing down lap in China.

When I heard it, I thought they were playing Homer Simpson singing it over the radio TO Alonso, reminded me so much of the episode where Homer sings it.

is that why you like him? ;):lol: In all seriousness though, Dan was great entertainment value and he often had some good things to say, but then this whole mod thing happened but it's calmed down since. Besides, he returned after a while. Didn't he say he had to go back to Africa for work? Maybe that's why he hasn't been posting.

He agreed with me on almost every facet of F1, certainly modern F1. We were critical of the same drivers and had similar styles and basically agreed with everything the other said, with perhaps only slight differences

He agreed with me on almost every facet of F1, certainly modern F1. We were critical of the same drivers and had similar styles and basically agreed with everything the other said, with perhaps only slight differences

now i am getting suspicious(not the first person on this forum to get suspicious) that Senna and Bajo39 are the same person with different userid :eusa_think::naughty::lol: )

I was thinking the same when Bajo joined the forum... jejeje :D

I was thinking the same when Bajo joined the forum... jejeje :D

Bajo thought very highly on me and there was mutual appreciation. He recognised my wealth of knowledge concerning F1 and we were able to steer the forum in a good direction.

Bajo thought very highly on me and there was mutual appreciation. He recognised my wealth of knowledge concerning F1 and we were able to steer the forum in a good direction.

Oh captain my captain!