Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kup

5 Best F-1 Seasons In A Row (interesting)

2000-2004, obvious reasons.

:thbup: Those are my best too, Everything was Red in those years.

F-1 2007 to become a Real "GRAND PRIX" race MUST be at least:

500km =150min (Monaco 400km)

I'm with you men. :thbup: But I think that for 500km we will need more than 150min because tht would be just 30 more minutes than the time we have now, but 500km is ok, in USA they have a couple of 500 miles races that's 750km so I don't see why we can have in F1 races of 500km.

:thbup: Those are my best too, Everything was Red in those years.

I'm with you men. :thbup: But I think that for 500km we will need more than 150min because tht would be just 30 more minutes than the time we have now, but 500km is ok, in USA they have a couple of 500 miles races that's 750km so I don't see why we can have in F1 races of 500km.

(= Thanx ! If 300km\120min by fact often ends in 90min so 300\90 is equal to 100\30 and 500\150.

(= And about 5 best seasons in a row - as said in 1 st post - for F-1 - is not for 1 team\driver ...

My Top years are 1981-1986 or all 80-ss if take by dacades.

Formulas have became such a tv-sport lately that I doubt only hardcore fans would watch 4 hour races, especially when positions are often decided in the first 60-90mins and then it's just about who has the best built car and settings (not that it's unimportant - i would watch). The technology and car pace have advanced to the point where pretty much no ones physical condition would allow a race over 3 hours. :( That's all IMO.

Let's just get back to the old cars!! :thbup: Give everyone a 1990 car (with some safety mods) and we will have fun watching that.

I would say 96-2000. I am sorry but it got boring after schumacher and ferrari started dominating it