Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mock

Car Vs. Driver

But I really gotta read my posts so they make sense before I post hey? :rolleyes:

What I meant to say was the best package usually wins, if you don't take into account crashes and inept drivers.

The driver only needs to be decent enough to drive the car quick, skilled enough to keep it on the track, and not tangle with other cars.

The majority of drivers who get to F1 show they have the skill to do this. There are the minority with no idea who for some unfortunate reason make it into an F1 car. Pretty much any decent driver could win a Championship with the best package.

My point was and is you don't need to have someone like Senna to drive your car in order to win. Teams simply need to make the best car (which the 05 Renault was) in order to win the championship.

Sorry to all those people who thought I was insulting them :blush:

Fair Enough Blueboots :)

Answer my comment wez! you say irv being 99 wdc is scary, yet if it had come true the circumstances would've been a lot like 2005 - 2nd best car picking up points consistently whilst the fastest driver and team keep c##king up!

Answer my comment wez! you say irv being 99 wdc is scary, yet if it had come true the circumstances would've been a lot like 2005 - 2nd best car picking up points consistently whilst the fastest driver and team keep c##king up!

alonso won the last race

did eddie win .....

Sorry mate, Alonso was the best driver in 2005 and therefore won the title! He was consistent throughout the entire season and extremely quick and aggressive (San Marino, Japan, China) when the need arose.

Likewise in 1999 Mika was the best driver of the season and the fact that he also became WC shows just that!!!

I believe that reiterated my point....

'reiterated' ????

Think twice before calling me an idiot next time, if you please....I ask this nicely

reiterate

verb {T} FORMAL

to say something again, once or several times:

- The government has reiterated its refusal to compromise with terrorists.

- {+ that} She reiterated that she had never seen him before.

reiteration

noun {C or U} FORMAL

Once again, my point is reiterated!!!!!!

75% car, 25% driver is how I think it is.

You stick a bad driver (sato) in a good car (BAR) and you're getting nowhere
well last year's car was better than this years and it got him 34 points last year, so the car was pretty damn good for Sato to get so many points.
Let