Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Senna

A Big Bmw Push Is Happening

NEW BMW TEAM SHAPING UP

ITV

35214_1.jpg

BMW motorsport director Mario Theissen says the new works team is well on the way to achieving the integration of its two constituent parts, BMW and Sauber, following the German engine manufacturer

B) Lets hope they put that state of the art windtunnel to good use, if BMW fails now Mario will look the fool.

Moderator abuse! Moderator abuse! Moderator abuse! pumpdoc is editing my posts, help!

:harhar::snigger::lol:

on a serious note .moderators are also allowed to post arent they

so u could have done that

why did u delete my post it can stay imo as it is not the same source

Your article was inferior and thus it must die. Pumpdoc had the virtue of compassion and decided to put it out of its misery.

B) Lets hope they put that state of the art windtunnel to good use, if BMW fails now Mario will look the fool.

and if they suceed it will make Williams look even worse.

Moderator abuse! Moderator abuse! Moderator abuse! pumpdoc is editing my posts, help!

Bow before me you cretain or I will modify your posts to the point where you are singing Sato's praises.

;)

Bow before me you cretain or I will modify your posts to the point where you are singing Sato's praises.

;)

You will bow to me sir. I will not be intimidated. I would report you to the authorities for such abhorrent acts.

and if they suceed it will make Williams look even worse.

This is true but Mario has put all of his eggs in one basket and it isn't even Easter.