Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wez

Im Off To The Gp Masters

Ive got my tickets for GP Masters this weekend... Infact my dad organized us VIP Volkswagen Boma tickets (nothing wrong with that hey :naughty: )

It should be a great event mainly by the Masters as we've already discussed in depth

But as well as the GP master cars, there are also the Minardi two seaters that will be having the curtain raiser race including drivers such as Johnny Herbert, Zsolt Baumgartner, Patrick Friesacher, Alan van der Merwe & champ car race winner Ryan Hunter-Reay.

Several other famous acts such as Christina Aguilera, Westlife, Diana Ross & the Violent Femmes will also be supporting/Performing at the weekends events.

Ill be sure to get some photos for you all.

Cheers

Wez ;)

I see Christian Danner is fastest in Free Practice 1, by 0.5 sec from Derek Warwick and Stefan Johansson.

Update: Mansell quickest in FP2, from Warwick and Fittipaldi!

Wish I was there!

Another update: Interesting that, when Christian Danner called him fat, Alan Jones said "at least I'm talented". Mr. Jones occupies last place at the moment. Hmm.

Another update: Interesting that, when Christian Danner called him fat, Alan Jones said "at least I'm talented". Mr. Jones occupies last place at the moment. Hmm.

:lol:

:angry: At least you lucky sods can watch the race all we get is the highlight show whatever that'll be :angry:

[quote name='nojvnof1' post='83319' date='Nov 11 2005, 11:44 PM']I don't think we're getting anything at all![/quote]

They have you listed for the highlights show on FOX sports...........

The Practice was fantastic today. Amazing to see the commitment through corners from these guys.

Look out for me tomorrow, im sitting in the thatched building directly opposite the kink (the chicane) just before the last turn.

Ill have my Alonso Asturias flag out for good measure and my Brazilian flag since I always supported Fittipaldi in Indy I will be cheering him on in the race.

They have you listed for the highlights show on FOX sports...........

I don't have pay-tv :( Might have to get a mate to tape it or something.