Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xenna

Moty Awards

PIT CREW.............RENAULTf1

MOST IMPROVED TEAM.........TOYOTA

TEAM PRINICIPAL.................FLAVIO BRAITORE

DRIVE OF THE YEAR............KIMI @MONACO

START OF THE YEAR.............DAVID COULTHARD @EUROPEAN GP

OVERTAKING MANOEURVE.....JPM @SILVERSTONE

CAR OF THE YEAR.................MCLAREN MP4-20

DRIVER OF THE YEAR...........KIMI RAIKONNEN

QUALIFIER OF THE YEAR.......JARNO TRULLI

ROOKIE OF THE YEAR...........TIAGO MONTEIRO

FRIDAY DRIVER OF THE YEAR......PEDRO DE LA ROSA

PERSONALITY OF THE YEAR..........FERNANDO ALONSO

TECHNICAL DIRECTOR OF THE YEAR.....ADRIAN NEWEY

MAN OF THE YEAR.........FERNANDO ALONSO

ALL THE ABOVE AWARDS ARE FROM F1RACING

I disagree with the Personality Award. Must have been voted by a bunch of Spanish fans.

were these voted on before suzuka? how could kimi or alonso at suzuka not get overtaking move of the year or drive of the year?

the only thing i recall from monaco was the williams pair performing so well.

Is this some joke? Best car and best driver and no championship? Sorry, but something does not compute here. Who are those Moty jokers anyways? :P

Is this some joke? Best car and best driver and no championship? Sorry, but something does not compute here. Who are those Moty jokers anyways? :P

:clap3::clap3:

I disagree with the Personality Award. Most have been voted by a bunch of Spanish fans.

Do you think spanish people don

:clap3::clap3:

indeed

the myth that mp4-20 was the most aero efficient car was broken at shanghai (on the kilometer long straight) as montagny confirms in the interview i have posted, that the renault engine generated 890 hp and merc generated atleast 30hp more(there is no reason to believe that on the one lap of quali mclaren had turned power down) still the straight line speed of the renault was much more bcoz of their aero efficiency

i think people got carried away in the mid season phase ,when reno were extremely conservative ,same was the case at the start of season ,when mclaren were extremely conservative and pple thought that reno was much quicker ,although mclaren were a slightly better package,it would be ridiculous to award them" BEST package",it is similar to 2003 where bmw found out that having hp was not alone going to guarantee them the championship,it is the whole package(driver inclusive) that has to work

and this year it happens to be the case as"RENAULT WERE THE BEST PACKAGE(amazingly also the most efficient in terms of budget as well)

Absolutelly. The best overtaking movement of the year was that one of FA over MS at 130R.

BS, Kimi against Fisichella going into turn one at Suzuka.

were these voted on before suzuka? how could kimi or alonso at suzuka not get overtaking move of the year or drive of the year?

Quite. And what about the many moves that Jenson executed with sublime perfection

Nick's move brought me to my feet, it was spectacular. Mark's two moves were disappointing and the final move was not even really a proper overtaking move anyway.

Indeed, indeed......................

Australia missed this though

:bangin:

Mark Webber fans are beyond help. The two predominant Webber fans on this site (the same two who were selected as moderators because of their impeccable prior history on the forum as reasonable chaps who don

Nick's move brought me to my feet, it was spectacular.

Oh yes, I remember thta move well!!

The poll was before suzuka, I remember voting in it and they only had very limited options. Of course, no-one has to even guess which box i ticked for best overtaking move of the options I had!

Alonso's move in suzuka was stunning

Mark Webber fans are beyond help. The two predominant Webber fans on this site (the same two who were selected as moderators because of their impeccable prior history on the forum as reasonable chaps who don

Nick came 2nd, Mark came 3rd

just felt like rubbing some salt in ;)

just felt like rubbing some salt in ;)

To be fair to Webber that happened because Nick came to Pit first while Webber had to sit behind Renault's if i recall correct.

hmm MALAYSIA! EUROPEAN!

now try and take THOSE away from him.

oh yeah, and nick got pole at the european gp... unlike a certain "star" qualifier

Everybody knows the better of the 2 drivers anyway... except for MW fans of course

hmm MALAYSIA! EUROPEAN!

now try and take THOSE away from him.

oh yeah, and nick got pole at the european gp... unlike a certain "star" qualifier

Everybody knows the better of the 2 drivers anyway... except for MW fans of course

I do not remember exactly what happen in those GP's (beside NH was light in european), so i can not comment them. Personally i found them rather equal and i am not fan of either one.