Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ecapdeville

F1 Rejects.com "reject Of The Year Award"

three.gif

albers-05.jpg

"Christijan Albers

With so much experience and a string of good DTM results, more was expected from Albers. Also, if F1 Racing's recent article that portrayed Albers as a petulant prima-donna is a true reflection, then that was further reason to give the Dutchman the thumbs down."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

two.gif

narain-05.jpg

"Narain Karthikeyan

Did not fare badly on paper, 7-all in qualifying against Monteiro (when both set a time) and down 6-7 in races where both finished, but he was unpredictably unreliable. All season he was unable to rein in a looseness which underscored a lack of development."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

one.gif

sato-05.jpg

"Takuma Sato

The challenge for Taku in 2005: could he combine both speed and consistency? The answer was a resounding 'no', as he demonstrated neither. One point to Button's 37 marked a dismal year in which, by the end, he was an clear Reject of the Year."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please stand up to the winner!!!!!!!!!!

:D

You can have more information here:

F1 rejects.com

That's one competition Taku won with great ease. Congratulations!

Yes, it was a clear victory for the Japanese. Narain would have won in any normal year but Takuma put in an exceptional performance, setting a new personal and team low in the process.

Yes, it was a clear victory for the Japanese. Narain would have won in any normal year but Takuma put in an exceptional performance, setting a new personal and team low in the process.

Indeed a most well deserved award, stand and take a bow.................

Never let it be said that we're always unfair to Sato. Hats off to a truly well-deserved win (hey he did beat Button to his first win afterall).

Never let it be said that we're always unfair to Sato. Hats off to a truly well-deserved win (hey he did beat Button to his first win afterall).

So much for the claims that the Japanese is "erratic". Anything but - he was the model of consistency.

I didn't think Albers did all that badly. It seems a bit harsh to call him a reject and put him in the same group as the other two.

So much for the claims that the Japanese is "erratic". Anything but - he was the model of consistency.

Indeed. His amazing consistency was unparalleled this year and a pleasant surprise to me at least.

I didn't think Albers did all that badly. It seems a bit harsh to call him a reject and put him in the same group as the other two.

Indeed. His amazing consistency was unparalleled this year and a pleasant surprise to me at least.

Yeah, he's obviously in a different league talent-wise than the other two but they were obviously determined to award a third place prize however inappropriate this year. I thought Albers generally got the better of Freisacher as well. Oh, and Monteiro was atrociously slow at the start of the year.

A great website

It's very good but their system is somewhat flawed in that it does not rate Takuma Sato among the rejects :huh:

I know. I can