Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Mods

To Bajo: Enlighten us then, sir, if you would.

My 'warn level' is at 0% but Sato threatened me earlier, "Your [sic] pushing it Dan", so in fact it is a misrepresentation of my actual threat level which is rather higher.

My 'warn level' is at 0% but Sato threatened me earlier, "Your [sic] pushing it Dan", so in fact it is a misrepresentation of my actual threat level which is rather higher.

:lol:

Why do you qoute Sato for Senna's rousing speech in your signature?

oops it is supposed to be the other way round,was before it was deleted by the powers,on getting permission to reinstate ,i swapped ...

let me correct it

oops it is supposed to be the other way round,was before it was deleted by the powers,on getting permission to reinstate ,i swapped ...

let me correct it

Yes, please do that. Give credit where it is due.

as far as i know,it is the mods..........

..and i also came to know ,that each case will not be treated equally,as in it is easier to jump from 10to 20 than from 0 to 10...coz stricter action will be taken as these levels increases...it really amazes me,coz then a person on reaching 50 will most certainly stop posting fearing strict action..

and senna it is not important whether mods have warn levels,what is more important is who will increase them...

..and i also came to know ,that each case will not be treated equally,as in it is easier to jump from 10to 20 than from 0 to 10...coz stricter action will be taken as these levels increases...it really amazes me,coz then a person on reaching 50 will most certainly stop posting fearing strict action..

and senna it is not important whether mods have warn levels,what is more important is who will increase them...

How do you know this? I tried to contact a moderator but he was unresponsive.

How do you know this? I tried to contact a moderator but he was unresponsive.

who was the mod :angry: . anyway it would be better if u contact admin directly

who was the mod :angry: . anyway it would be better if u contact admin directly

The mod will remain nameless. He should have explained the situation to me though, instead of just ignoring me.

The mod will remain nameless. He should have explained the situation to me though, instead of just ignoring me.

in the above QUOTE senna has set another excellent example of 'proper conduct'..by not naming the person

some members who blatantly copy/paste a pm and specify that "i recieved this pm " on the forums

should take a leaf out of his book.anyway i know it wont happen ,coz those members feel they have done no wrong in doing so

Do the mods have warning levels? :eusa_think:

Yes we do :D

u told me dear that "this name calling needs to be stopped"(purposely not copy/pasting the pm) in the pm titled"keep it civil"

i replyied that ok i would,and u said ."a big thank u .tell me do u think i have some supernatural powers to automatically know that u implied that my warn levels were increased ,or did u send another pm that never reached me...

,not that i need to prove anything ..

but dont start a misinformation campaign against me in the forums.... lets forget what has happened and move on

All of the above was sent via the warning function, i'm sorry but I have no idea of what or how that would appear to you once sent, as a mod I see everyone's warning level.............

Yes we do :D

All of the above was sent via the warning function, i'm sorry but I have no idea of what or how that would appear to you once sent, as a mod I see everyone's warning level.............

The same...I wasnt ignoring you Senna...I had work and a life...

The same...I wasnt ignoring you Senna...I had work and a life...

I know you read it and you deliberately didn

Just to clarify the warning system.

It has always been in place, it has just been invisible to each member.

Also, I have used it previously when new members joins just to promote their website/service, i normally give them a warning and make their next few posts require approval before they appear on the forum.

Just to clarify the warning system.

Also, I have used it previously when new members joins just to promote their website/service, i normally give them a warning and make their next few posts require approval before they appear on the forum.

:eusa_think:

The forum was perfect before this moderator nonsense began...

Unfortunately to a certain extent, I am responsible for what goes on in this forum and as I cant be here 24/7 I needed some help to make sure inappropriate posts and threads etc didn

Yep, it was in place all those many moons ago whilst I was a moderator