Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Mods

Right first things first, I have nothing against the mods in anyway and I have nothing to complain about. However I think the others should be able to voice their own personal concerns but not petty silly things, actually problems they are annoyed with! However I dont want this blocked or to be used for arguing, just voicing concerns, so the mods can see them and address the issues if they see its a valid problem, so bajo and the others, please dont abuse this thread ive made, its for the benefit of the forum so the mods can see reasoned arguments and address the issues and to ask us what we think should be done or changed, as i said, NO PETTY ARGUING OR MOANING!

Thanks

They will, don't you worry.

Anyway, my contribution to this thread:

No problems with mods at all. But it would be polite if, when moving or locking a thread the mod responsible posted a note to that effect. Unexplained locking just feeds the flames.......

Thanks, it would remove some ammo from the more paranoid members.

Yes I agree. From now on when locking or moving a thread the mod who does the action will be required to place a little note on why.

Good idea mate!

As i said this is for peaceful discussions and problems to be raised and agreements to be made from them, like the one just done by monza!

Im just getting a little bored of all the mod abuse claims, as i thinkt hey are doing a good job!

Good idea mate!

As i said this is for peaceful discussions and problems to be raised and agreements to be made from them, like the one just done by monza!

Im just getting a little bored of all the mod abuse claims, as i thinkt hey are doing a good job!

with wes at the helm ,they can do no wrong

this i am saying with my own experience

my sig was edited yesterday saying that they "antagonised" the mods

look ,now wes has allowed me to add the same quote as part of my sig

every member must have access to his/her warn levels.

it shoulkd not remain a secret ,

no one else should suffer the predicamand of accidentally knowing that their warn levels were increased 45 days back!!

no one else should suffer the predicamand of accidentally knowing that their warn levels were increased 45 days back!!

You should each be able to see your own 'warn levels' now, although I doubt there will ever be much need to use the warn system.

If you cannot see your own warn level, please let me know.

even this seems to have been met,thanks wes

cheers

:D Not that I need to defend myself, but Narain when I increased your level from o% to 10% I sent you the reason why and you acknoleged it. I've been more than open with everyone here and you, and I protest the implication that you were not informed, end of story..........................

:D Not that I need to defend myself, but Narain when I increased your level from o% to 10% I sent you the reason why and you acknoleged it. I've been more than open with everyone here and you, and I protest the implication that you were not informed, end of story..........................

u told me dear that "this name calling needs to be stopped"(purposely not copy/pasting the pm) in the pm titled"keep it civil"

i replyied that ok i would,and u said ."a big thank u .tell me do u think i have some supernatural powers to automatically know that u implied that my warn levels were increased ,or did u send another pm that never reached me...

,not that i need to prove anything ..

but dont start a misinformation campaign against me in the forums.... lets forget what has happened and move on

Well guys...put all your feelings about the mods here...its an open space...

thank you JR.

Now...go back to F1.

:)

I found in another thread that people were quoting PMs in their posts. Now i can't understand why.......PM is supposed be PRIVATE MESSAGE after all......what's the point in making public what the sender does'nt want to make......and if someone wants to respond to a PM they can do it in another PM....

just my opinion folks take it or leave it, no hard feelings i hope

You should each be able to see your own 'warn levels' now, although I doubt there will ever be much need to use the warn system.

If you cannot see your own warn level, please let me know.

This 'warn level' idea is cute.

Can we see the 'warn levels' of other posters?

This 'warn level' idea is cute.

Can we see the 'warn levels' of other posters?

i have requested admin that a person should not be able to see other poster's warn levels,as some miscreants might try to wind up fellow posters with a higher warn level deliberately..

i have requested admin that a person should not be able to see other poster's warn levels,as some miscreants might try to wind up fellow posters with a higher warn level deliberately..

What rubbish!

I am proud of my 'warn level' and shall display it in my sig at all times.

What rubbish!

not all people in this forum think straight....

What rubbish!

LOL! well show us then dan?

How do i find out my warn level, and i agree, we should be allowed to see each others warn levels!

who was it directed at.

For Bajo. I've edited it now. Sorry for ambiguity.

LOL! well show us then dan?

How do i find out my warn level, and i agree, we should be allowed to see each others warn levels!

It's below your member number, Ben.

For Bajo. I've edited it now. Sorry for ambiguity.

i thought u wanted me to tell who in this forum does not think straight,,lol

it would have been one long list :naughty: