Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Mods

hmmm

GUYS YOUR DESTROYING THE THREAD! Can you not read, its for important things, not your petty arguments that the mods always abuse their powers, taht is utter nonsence!

hmmm

GUYS YOUR DESTROYING THE THREAD! Can you not read, its for important things, not your petty arguments that the mods always abuse their powers, taht is utter nonsence!

it is not exactly destroyed,all the posts are related to the topic...and what may seem "petty " to you may not seem petty for another person

and anyway you also have a dubious distinction of destroying a fairly large number of threads yourself

; LOL:.SO DONT complain about threads being destroyed

So common guys... who's warn level is not 0% at the moment???

If Bajo's is still 0 presumably everyones is. So what exactly is the point of us seeing them then?

hmmm

The complaints lodged against the mods by the brave few are not petty...

By the way, when did they get to you? <_<

It was good until a Button fan, and JV fan ruined it....

I see the JVian but not the Button fan Sergeant Sato.

Ahm this is because he is in the closet. Thankfully for us the closet doors are made out of glass, and we can see through it anyway.

Ahm this is because he is in the closet. Thankfully for us the closet doors are made out of glass, and we can see through it anyway.

If I was a Jenson Button fan I would say so. I supported Ayrton and Damon. I casually followed other drivers before these two but since Damon retired I have not supported anyone.

:lol: brilliant :thbup:

thanks for starting this thread jr.

i have only warned one person so far and that was because he personally insulted one poster quite viciously. he apologised and realised he was out of line.

:lol: brilliant :thbup:

thanks for starting this thread jr.

i have only warned one person so far and that was because he personally insulted one poster quite viciously. he apologised and realised he was out of line.

Did he really realised that?...or it was just to down his warning level...who knows? :eusa_think:

The complaints lodged against the mods by the brave few are not petty...

By the way, when did they get to you? <_<

They havn't, im objective and although i hated cc being a mod as he was not deserving and wasnt carrying out his duties properly and abused his power a little!

Once they step out of line i shall say!

They havn't, im objective and although i hated cc being a mod as he was not deserving and wasnt carrying out his duties properly and abused his power a little!

Once they step out of line i shall say!

and have a proper go at us I'm sure :D

http://www.totalf1.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4271&st=30

this is the link!mods to save ur face delete the post "below"

Girl Racer Oct 13 2005, 12:31 AM Post #56

QUOTE(MontoyaFan-HatesJenson @ Oct 10 2005, 07:30 PM)

Heh, every time he talks himself up he ends up looking ridiculously stupid, so this ought to be fun. I have no doubt that the track may suit the car, but predicting a podium when JPM, Kimi, and Alonso etc. are out there and the BAR has underperformed all year? Madness.

Oh dear. We have some fans that are up their own asses again.

I'll point out some facts to you.

1. Montoya is getting fatter, so soon enough he wont be able to fit into a car.

2. Everytime Montoya opens his mouth, it smells of the sewers.

3. You say BAR has underperformed all year. THAT I will agree with. However, does that state that Jenson has underperformed all year? Nope.

One thing that p**ses me off about Button-bashers. They can give it but cant take it.

I don't necessarily agree with everything the man has done. He's made some rash moves and stupid decisions but thats part of being a human.

Montoya was born wasn't he? I still forgive him for that.

"QUOTE(cavallino @ Oct 12 2005, 02:26 PM)

so the invaders got invaded?

indeed the only sadder thing I can think of is to try and get members from a fan site to sign up in a proper F1 site to defend a driver who can't keep his trap shut "

""Invaders?

THAT one is an official forum. This one? Well its for idiots like you with their heads stuck in Jean Todt's anal canal. "

cavallino Oct 13 2005, 02:41 PM Post #66

I'd like to report the girlracer post

THAT one is an official forum. This one? Well its for idiots like you with their heads stuck in Jean Todt's anal canal. "

Outrageous that the moderators did not intervene, I can hardly blame him for leaving :(

:D Gawd there are some egos, rather inflated one's at that :D

and have a proper go at us I'm sure :D
Well since I made a brief appearance back in light of Villeneuve