Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Mods

Anyway, i have nothing personal aghaoinst you, i just didn think you were a good mod, clearly your a sound guy, as every1 on here are really, but I just wasnt impressed in me being hushed that time!

I never doubted the fact that you and I were ‘buddies’ so to speak and friendly with each other, in fact you were the first to welcome me over MSN. I didn’t say you definitely had to do it, I said could you perhaps do it in case someone found it offensive, I wasn’t pressuring you in away fashion.

I never doubted the fact that you and I were ‘buddies’ so to speak and friendly with each other, in fact you were the first to welcome me over MSN. I didn’t say you definitely had to do it, I said could you perhaps do it in case someone found it offensive, I wasn’t pressuring you in away fashion.

now get started with Posting again..........

I will not be posting here again in the short-term; in fact I may never post again on here for reasons which should obvious to all. I will definitely not be coming back while this

I will not be posting here again in the short-term; in fact I may never post again on here for reasons which should obvious to all. I will definitely not be coming back while this ‘war’ is going on between the moderators and the minority of members here. It just degrades the forum in my opinion. As I said the only reason I came back in the first place was to get in touch with a friend, and to post about Villeneuve’s inclusion in F1 next season.

bye bye

I will not be posting here again in the short-term; in fact I may never post again on here for reasons which should obvious to all. I will definitely not be coming back while this

I don’t see why you and Narain seem sad to see the back of me. Reading your latest posts it seems as though I was one of the causes of this ‘war’. However contrary to some of the other departures, who they maybe, I am not leaving because of the mods.

i dont know about others but ,i am the happiest to see u back,(and Bully u........)

i dont know about others but ,i am the happiest to see u back,(and Bully u........)

Is that the tactic you are using against the current moderators?

[quote name='CC' post='87740' date='Dec 2 2005, 09:40 PM']Is that the tactic you are using against the current moderators?[/quote]
ridiculous....the problems are genuine :(

He isn't fighting back, he is thinking he is immortal and can never be wrong.

my forum name is not "Sato" ,ur having a case of mistaken identity :)

my forum name is not "Sato" ,ur having a case of mistaken identity :)

You are right, your forum name is as pathetic as you, Sato drove more than one season at least.

You are right, your forum name is as pathetic as you, Sato drove more than one season at least.

Obviously Sato's credentials were far superior but do you think he had a better debut season at Jordan than Narain did?

Obviously Sato's credentials were far superior but do you think he had a better debut season at Jordan than Narain did?

No at all...in fact, the three are pathetic...

infact even in british f3 where both sato and narain drove together in 00,sato in one of the races spun...while leading...when narain was a couple of secs behind him,,..and in 01 ...narain moved to f300,hence sato won,i am of the opinion that sato is the worst driver on the grid...scoring jst 1 pt all season in a honda powered car.....

...i am of the opinion that sato is the worst driver on the grid...

I think you are wrong, neither drivers are ON the grid now...sad, I will miss the bashing...

I think you are wrong, neither drivers are ON the grid now...sad, I will miss the bashing...

one thing is for sure ,Renault certainly are not going to be the small budgeted champs in 06

one thing is for sure ,Renault certainly are not going to be the small budgeted champs in 06

Agree, they will have more money next season...

Agree, they will have more money next season...

But the new CEO of Renault, Gohsn is his name I think, isd a devout cost cutter and not a fan of F1 at all. If Renault perform badly next season, they may not exist the following year :o

But the new CEO of Renault, Gohsn is his name I think, isd a devout cost cutter and not a fan of F1 at all. If Renault perform badly next season, they may not exist the following year :o

that would be a shame...but life is life...I will be a Renault fan forever. ^_^