Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Mods

Hey hey ****ing do what you want, I don't care, you already hounded the best poster out of here anyway.

think again

there is an anonymous user here ATM ,i bet my entire fortune that it is COLONEL ;);)

think again

there is an anonymous user here ATM ,i bet my entire fortune that it is COLONEL ;);)

Don't bring me into this.......Damn!

I would like to congratulate a few members on completely destroying the forum for the majority of posters and I am extremely sorry to the admin who has put time, money and effort into this place only for people to throw it back in his face.

It seems there are some members who are very much big headed and feel that naturally they are better than other members on this board and so when others become in a position of power they feel disgruntled and angry.

I don’t care what any of these people think of me as a member, I don’t care if being a female sixteen year old puts me way below them in their own minds. Its their own problems they must deal with on their own like with others they have openly criticised, like little boys joining a gang so they can continue to feel big. I left, I couldn’t be arsed with the place there are much more civilised communities out there that I’d rather lend my time too. However, I hate when people get so up their own arses that they feel they can continually undermine people and destroy a complete forum.

Who do you think you are? Each of us is one member, each as important as the next, the admin can only do so much and so if you cause such a fuss then ultimately you need mods. Its your own fights that caused this, if it weren’t for your large heads and inability to get along with others there would be no need for mods. This is confirmed by the fact that when I first joined awhile back there were no mods.

I feel sorry for the people that felt they had to “join” these few members to avoid being cruel picked on and trying to be banned just because their views and posting ways were different.

It’s a big world out their girls and boys, people hold views and ideologies that conflict with yours, get over it and get outta your arses and stop ruining this place for others.

As an end note I would like to congratulate those that are sticking up for themselves and decide that - no, the mods are doing their jobs, that they will make mistakes as they are humans and accept this without dragging the whole board down with it.

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.

William G. McAdoo (1863 - 1941)

Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain - and most fools do.

Dale Carnegie

well senna, bajo and narain_twat, I hope you are all happy now by making this forum crap! I may join in leaving soon if things dont improve!

well senna, bajo and narain_twat, I hope you are all happy now by making this forum crap! I may join in leaving soon if things dont improve!

Boy-O-boy what hath they done, i'm sorry I left for work this am thinking that maybe cooler heads would prevail, then I get home log on and find the forum shut down then back up.

I send my apologies to one and all If I in any way contributed to this donny-brook, and I back Wes 110%, lets get back to F1...............pumpdoc