Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

monza gorilla

2006 Entry List

Even as a devout DC fan, that is an extreme exaggeration isn't it. Besides, that was BAR's fault for making him stay out when he had an engine problem. It was Fisi who came worst off cos he hit DC and flipped over. Thats got nothing to do with sato's driving or slowness

Even as a devout DC fan, that is an extreme exaggeration isn't it. Besides, that was BAR's fault for making him stay out when he had an engine problem. It was Fisi who came worst off cos he hit DC and flipped over. Thats got nothing to do with sato's driving or slowness

Sato should have had the common sense to pull over, there were billows of smoking pouring forth from the back of his machine.

But you're saying in 06 he'll be dangerous cos he'll be going so slowly, so that monaco incident is surely irrelevant? He was taking team orders anyway, not that I defend BAR's actions

But you're saying in 06 he'll be dangerous cos he'll be going so slowly, so that monaco incident is surely irrelevant? He was taking team orders anyway, not that I defend BAR's actions

Going too slowly or too quickly is dangerous. Think about the various Le Mans series and all the trouble the front and back markers getting into when passing slower traffic or getting passed by quicker cars.

Sato should have had the common sense to pull over, there were billows of smoking pouring forth from the back of his machine.

Indeed. That can be, as it proved to be, very dangerous at Monaco. As I recall, a consequence of Sato

Indeed, had Fisi's car launched over the c##kpit and not the back of the car it could have made contact with DC's head and the result would have been ghastly. I'm glad the danger, ie Sato, will not be on the grid next season and perhaps, optimistically, never again.

Indeed.

The more cars the better! Remember the good old days with 26 cars, it was great!

Great? great? you must be joking, most of those teams barely made the grid and most of those "grid fillers" failed before the 1st stint or were so far behind as to just be mobile chicanes...............

exactly, sure there were some poo teams like pacific, forti etc, but a bigger grid is better!

Poo is about right, we want quality not qauntity on the grid......................

Didn't the team inform him to keep going?

Anyways, as for the entry list, I think I heard Senna and Dan cheering all the way here when they read the news that Super Aguri are, so far of course, not in F1. Whilst I bemoan the loss of a potential increase in the grid, it is outweighed by the relief that Sato isn't racing. Sorry to his fans, nothing personal but the guy did look rather amatuerish to say the very least.

Anyways, as for the entry list, I think I heard Senna and Dan cheering all the way here when they read the news that Super Aguri are, so far of course, not in F1. Whilst I bemoan the loss of a potential increase in the grid, it is outweighed by the relief that Sato isn't racing. Sorry to his fans, nothing personal but the guy did look rather amatuerish to say the very least.

Indeed...................

:thbup:

You lot are forgetting. that by pootling around at the back of the grid,Mr Sato, will get to watch the skills of the best drivers on the grid, really regularly. They will be lapping him!

Indeed.

:clap3:

You lot are forgetting. that by pootling around at the back of the grid,Mr Sato, will get to watch the skills of the best drivers on the grid, really regularly. They will be lapping him!

Thankfully Mr. Sato will not be anywhere near the grid................. :clap3::clap3:

Thankfully Mr. Sato will not be anywhere near the grid................. :clap3::clap3:

I'll drink to that! Line them up

I'll drink to that! Line them up

Wwwhaa du say?

He sayin Ahhhhhhhhhhh fine beer..... ^_^

Wwwhaa du say?

It's local brewed beer, by Stone Cold and it's a damn fine one at that....burrrrp! :D

google the name :thbup:

haha, I wrote something, then decided I wanted to edit it, and I didn't know what to put! I thought I put a smily face! :(