Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mclarenmatt

Agreement

Hi all

I belive we all need to agree that the forum has got out of hand and needs to be sorted out. I know there have also been problems with the mods on this forum. So...we should all come to a agreement that we will start from fresh, no enemys and no warning levels. Totally start from fresh, as for the mods admin(wes) should get someone to look over the mods to make sure they are not causing problems and doing there job right. All-in-all i am just saying this is getting silly, so with a fresh start we can all make this forum what it used to be again.

Thanx

Mclarenmatt

Hi all

I belive we all need to agree that the forum has got out of hand and needs to be sorted out. I know there have also been problems with the mods on this forum. So...we should all come to a agreement that we will start from fresh, no enemys and no warning levels. Totally start from fresh, as for the mods admin(wes) should get someone to look over the mods to make sure they are not causing problems and doing there job right. All-in-all i am just saying this is getting silly, so with a fresh start we can all make this forum what it used to be again.

Thanx

Mclarenmatt

I agree. As for me i dont have any enemies on this forum and i would like to keep it that way.

Hi all

Thanx

Mclarenmatt

Firstly, yes, the forum has gotten out of hand recently and it does need to get back to a nice community of F1 loving members.

Secondly, the problems do not lay soley with the mods, certain members have contributed more to the problems than the mods have.

The person that look sover the mods is me and I will also be looking over the members, like I have said many times, PM me if you think a mod/members is causing troubles.

Lastly, I will be drafting a Forum Posting Guide/Etiquette Guide which will set out what is and isn

Hi all

Thanx

Mclarenmatt

First of all, wellcome!!!

It

Well, I don't quite know what happened yesterday, but I have only tired to stop people behaving as they were last night, I think when it gets as personal as it did yesterday, somthing does need to be done, i didnt notice but sato did smay some very rascist things, so I think we are all to blame, and thus we should all agree to behave like we did before the mods even came about and people against the mods should forget about the fact they can move/delete things and treat them as normal members!

So lets agree to act and behave sensibly, still have our heated debates ABOUT F1 but treat each other with a bit of respect (of course I too have personally insulted members too so im no angel on this either!).

Well, I don't quite know what happened yesterday, but I have only tired to stop people behaving as they were last night, I think when it gets as personal as it did yesterday, somthing does need to be done, i didnt notice but sato did smay some very rascist things, so I think we are all to blame, and thus we should all agree to behave like we did before the mods even came about and people against the mods should forget about the fact they can move/delete things and treat them as normal members!

So lets agree to act and behave sensibly, still have our heated debates ABOUT F1 but treat each other with a bit of respect (of course I too have personally insulted members too so im no angel on this either!).

Ooooppppssss!!! I haven

This had to stop. And in a weird way I am pleased with what happened last night, because it has seemingly ended this

I think dragging those topics back into this topic would be the wrong thing to do, but nevertheless they are still visible around the forum.

I don

There has always been way too many personal attacks to keep it civil, around here. I applaud the effort that the admin has taken. If you want serious insightful debate, you must remain civil. Insightful debate is what is very entertaining. People with opposing views who state their case and respect the opinions of those that oppose it, can lead to some great dialouge. With this can come a great exchange of views and perspectives that actually can educate both the partcipants and the readers.

Name calling in any form is a waste of time and energy. I got all dramatic here awhile ago and threatend to quit because of the senselessness of this forum. I looked in the mirror and realized I could personally do something to prevent what was happening. So I did. I choose to read and ignore threads that have no valuable substantiated opinion. Any poster that does not attempt to substantiate his viewpoint with fact is ignored in my world. Do that and you will soon see the mindless drivel dry up.

Firstly, yes, the forum has gotten out of hand recently and it does need to get back to a nice community of F1 loving members.

Secondly, the problems do not lay soley with the mods, certain members have contributed more to the problems than the mods have.

The person that look sover the mods is me and I will also be looking over the members, like I have said many times, PM me if you think a mod/members is causing troubles.

Lastly, I will be drafting a Forum Posting Guide/Etiquette Guide which will set out what is and isn

If someone else looks over the mods then ulimately they are just another mod and will lead to more crossfire.

I think the forum is run just fine how it is, mods are always going to make a few mistakes and I'll accept that will happen and possibly to my annoyance at times.

I hope everyone continues to post.

I hope everyone continues to post.

I'm sure they will, provided of course they don't get banned first... I know I'm well on my way and I suspect there are others in the same boat :)

Speaking of which, what happened to Narain_Fan?

Well if no one holds grudges then I doubt anyone will be banned. Time to seek the opportunity of a fresh start.

Well if no one holds grudges then I doubt anyone will be banned. Time to seek the opportunity of a fresh start.

Damn Right!!! :clap3:

Spot on Kay !

Just to let you all know i dont care anymore if an agreement gets made because i am totally fed up this forum and mods. I am leaving this forum, this is my last ever post. I may look back at this site from time to time to see what is going on but as for taking part in this forum-not anymore.

Goodbye to all and the great Senna

Mclarenmatt

Just to let you all know i dont care anymore if an agreement gets made because i am totally fed up this forum and mods. I am leaving this forum, this is my last ever post. I may look back at this site from time to time to see what is going on but as for taking part in this forum-not anymore.

Goodbye to all and the great Senna

Mclarenmatt

:bye:

Visit us soon...the forum is coming back to normaly...