Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pumpdoc

Scott Speed

They race in America. American motorsport is not highly rated (outside of the US).

For the most part yes, although CCWS is a more international series with precious few American drivers in the lineup and the level of driving is quite high relative to the other series - F1 aside.

They race in America. American motorsport is not highly rated (outside of the US).

:nono1:

For the most part yes, although CCWS is a more international series with precious few American drivers in the lineup and the level of driving is quite high relative to the other series - F1 aside.

:thbup:

Hmm

Apart from Surfers Paradise, all the events are in the US, Canada or Mexico! Hardly a world series!

It is a "world" series in the standard american usage of the word. Hell we've even thrown 2 other countries in as well.

Apart from Surfers Paradise, all the events are in the US, Canada or Mexico! Hardly a world series!

South Korea next year and then China is rumoured to be on the 2007 schedule as well as possibly Brazil.

It is a "world" series in the standard american usage of the word. Hell we've even thrown 2 other countries in as well.

:lol:

South Korea next year and then China is rumoured to be on the 2007 schedule as well as possibly Brazil.

:lol:

Good, that

You're kidding right, I wouldn't be able to last 5 minutes of Hobbs and Windsor trashing JV at every opportunity.

Windsor barely does anything except the USGP, and they blamed Montoya for Japan.

You're kidding right, I wouldn't be able to last 5 minutes of Hobbs and Windsor trashing JV at every opportunity.

As for Scott Speed, he was OK in A1GP but nothing special. I don't know that much about him so I'll reserve judgement until the season starts, but he was pretty respectable in his Friday drive.

Funny but I don't recall them having a go at JV on the air....................

Windsor barely does anything except the USGP, and they blamed Montoya for Japan.
really? I'd have expected Windsor to lay into him.
Funny but I don't recall them having a go at JV on the air....................

I've never heard or seen Speed coverage myself, but from what I hear from a few people I know over in the States, they seem to have it in for JV for some reason. Windsor I knew isn't a JV fan to say the very least already myself through F1 Racing.

I've never heard or seen Speed coverage myself, but from what I hear from a few people I know over in the States, they seem to have it in for JV for some reason.

They absolutley do! Every opportunity they are into him for one thing or another...

The sickening thing about it is that they are big Webber fans :wacko:

The sickening thing about it is that they are big Webber fans :wacko:

Admin, we really do need that vomit 'emoticon' now!

Your commentary sounds positively awful. I await the familiar

:sick22:

we have to find it...thats true

eck04.gif

eck10.gif

Scott hasn`t convinced me yet. Perhaps I don`t know all the necessary facts but his efforts in A1 were disappointing to me. Michael Andretti was far more promising and I seriously thought that he is gonna make it F1, but he didn`t. In fact, even now I find it hard to believe that he didn`t! :( But....there`s only few more years left before we can seriously expect to see Marco Andretti in F1 B) .

p.s. Whatever happened to Townsend Bell?

They absolutley do! Every opportunity they are into him for one thing or another...

ah my suspicions were correct, as were the accounts of other JV fans in Nth America. Yeah Windsor I know is a big Webber fan as he does some work for our broadcaster here (Channel Ten) and loves the guy.

ah my suspicions were correct, as were the accounts of other JV fans in Nth America. Yeah Windsor I know is a big Webber fan as he does some work for our broadcaster here (Channel Ten) and loves the guy.

As not a fan of of either one I can tell you they haven't had a love for Webber or a slagging of JV more or less than any other driver on the grid.............

Scott hasn`t convinced me yet. Perhaps I don`t know all the necessary facts but his efforts in A1 were disappointing to me. Michael Andretti was far more promising and I seriously thought that he is gonna make it F1, but he didn`t. In fact, even now I find it hard to believe that he didn`t! :( But....there`s only few more years left before we can seriously expect to see Marco Andretti in F1 B) .

p.s. Whatever happened to Townsend Bell?

Really? You don