Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pumpdoc

Scott Speed

Yeah that film was so good I dont even remember it being in the local cinema in my town :lol: .

You lucky man!

I went to watch that movie...horrendous... :angry:

You lucky man!

I went to watch that movie...horrendous... :angry:

Why did you do such a silly thing? You seem such a sensible fellow most of the time!

I did think it was a bit over the top when they jumped into their cars and raced around the streets. In fact I found it quite annoying. The crashes were a bit OTT as well, but I guess thats what americans like

It was unrealistic, unbelievable, unwatchable trash. Watch Grand Prix, or Le Mans. They are classics.

I havent seen those two (yet). Even if they were on tv I'd have to somehow persuade the wife to let me watch it!!

if she lets you play with dolls she shurely would let you watch some tv... :)

Why did you do such a silly thing? You seem such a sensible fellow most of the time!

I was young and dumb... :blush:

I didnt know of the "dark" power of Stallone... :D

I refuse to pay money to my wife to let me watch films on tv!!

<<<The avatar says it all

<<<The avatar says it all

Maybe he could put Luiggi instead of Princess... :eusa_think:

:lolyes: you're cracking me up Ecap.

Watch Grand Prix, or Le Mans. They are classics.

I've seen Le Mans 5 times at least. I can only hope that this 'Villeneuve' film will be half as good. At least they have support from the Villeneuve family who will have a big say over how the film is made, which is something, and it's not a Hollywood feature since it's being made by a Canadian production company I believe. I can't wait for it!

:lolyes: you're cracking me up Ecap.

I've seen Le Mans 5 times at least. I can only hope that this 'Villeneuve' film will be half as good. At least they have support from the Villeneuve family who will have a big say over how the film is made, which is something, and it's not a Hollywood feature since it's being made by a Canadian production company I believe. I can't wait for it!

Don't get your hopes up as Hollywood often goes to Canada to film as it's cheaper.

Don't get your hopes up as Hollywood often goes to Canada to film as it's cheaper.

yeah, but what I meant was that the production crew in charge of making the film aren't from Hollywood.

yeah, but what I meant was that the production crew in charge of making the film aren't from Hollywood.

But they have to answer to Hollywood :eusa_think: