Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mock

Jv Vs. Nh - 2006 Season

NH has hailed the inclusion of JV in the BMW team (just wonder if thats because he sees himself

able to kick JV's a@@ season through)

I predict NH to come out ahead of JV in at least 15 of the races in the Calendar

15 races seems a bit much but I think most of us will agree that NH will have the upper hand. He was more than a match for the almighty mark webber and JV doesnt seem to be the same driver at all as he was before 2004

I have great respect for JV, but I think NH will shade him - only by a couple of races, mind you.

i don't think so ..... i think JV gonna be quick from the very beginning this time and is gonna be to hard for NH to match him, regarding Webber who's webber ..... did he race in 2005 in F1 cos i don't remeber

so com on guys .. first let this ****in 2006 season begin then we all gonna have time to talk

chherrrrsss

I have great respect for JV, but I think NH will shade him - only by a couple of races, mind you.

Yeah Monza, I agree with that.

I reckon Heidfeld will come out on top if this season is anything to go by.

Whatever happens, I reckon Villeneuve will be finished in F1 after next season, at least with BMW anyway. It'll be a sad day for JV fans and I'm one of them.

Don't mock me :( I was eating and only had one hand spare

Nick Heidfeld

sounds like a Montoya excuse ;)

sounds like a Montoya excuse ;)

except his spare hand would be doing something else!!

except his spare hand would be doing something else!!

Indeed, reaching for more food no doubt. ;) or pocket pool?

stop, your killing me! :lol::clap3::lol:

Montoya the champion for being the fattest ever f1 driver! Congratulations, im sure he will celebrate by popping to his local mcdonalds and order the whole menu!

The term 'Owner Operator' springs to mind.

BMW wants to see JV off. So, for JV, there is nothing to loose.

Nick had a good time in 2005 and being young he has to prove he deserves to be considered a prospect for the years to come. To show that he has to beat JV. So Nick wil be the person who has to prove.

People who are used to V10 have to start all over again to learn to drive in a V8. Whoever understands quickly how to adapt to a V8 wil rule the year 2006.

I feel Nick, being youger than JV, may out do JV marginally.

I think Nick will just edge Jacques. JV really has nothing to lose now. Noone except himself and his fans believe he's any good now, so if he does beat Nick, or even match him, he'll come out on top, and if he's beaten, then no surprises.

Having said that, Nick is on a long term contract so he really doesn't have to destroy Jacques, so JV has more to gain from next year, basically he can rescue his career with a strong showing.

So who between friends is Heidi???

I think Nick will just edge Jacques. JV really has nothing to lose now. Noone except himself and his fans believe he's any good now, so if he does beat Nick, or even match him, he'll come out on top, and if he's beaten, then no surprises.

Having said that, Nick is on a long term contract so he really doesn't have to destroy Jacques, so JV has more to gain from next year, basically he can rescue his career with a strong showing.

I'm not a fan (well, not a BIG fan) but like you said JV has nothing to lose. He should hopefully give the drive of his life next season.

Heidi = Nick Heidfeld. That picture - that tennis woman

?

Don't mock me :( I was eating and only had one hand spare

Nick Heidfeld

You meant 'Nick Heidfeld' but typed 'Heidi' :huh: