Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bajo39

'stay Glued To Honda, Jb'

Honda is Jenson Button's 'best and only chance' at a Formula One title.

That's the claim of former team owner Eddie Jordan, who said the Englishman's constant team-swapping and mind-changing was beginning to rule out any future title bid.

'In all their years, BAR have never won a race,' Ireland's Jordan said, 'but Honda have a completely different mindset.

'I should know - they brought me my first win.'

EJ, then, has a simple tip for Button, the 26-year-old Playboy - 'stay glued to the Honda dream'.

'Jenson should forget other teams,' Jordan added. 'He ruled himself out of many winning teams (but) now that Honda have bought BAR, this team are his best and only chance of winning the title.'

I don't think Jenson will be a WDC with Honda as I don't see the Japanese team producing a dominant machine, sufficient to overcome his deficit of ability to KR and FA. However, I think the possibility exists that he could get such an outstanding machine at Ferrari where the number one drive will undoubtably come available soon.

Your thoughts?

'I should know - they brought me my first win.'

Thanks to Damon Hill.

I don't think Jenson will be a WDC with Honda as I don't see the Japanese team producing a dominant machine, sufficient to overcome his deficit of ability to KR and FA. However, I think the possibility exists that he could get such an outstanding machine at Ferrari where the number one drive will undoubtably come available soon.

Indeed.

Thanks to Damon Hill.

Indeed.

dont you mean ralf Schumacher?

No, I mean Damon Hill.

Wasnt Ralf ordered to let Damon through?...Im all for team orders, so thats fine in my books

Button is in a dream world.

While he was fantasizing a win, lot of drivers overtaken him. He has to beat all these guys to win a race.

Let him win a race first, then .....

Honda could only be marginaly helpful. With Ferrari, Renault, Mclaren and even Toyota there it will be uphill task for them to dominate the F1. Not in the near future. Some miracle must happen.

I want Button to win so that there wil be one more driver tasted blood, driving mad to win and not make up the line up.

WDC, not with Honda.

How can i delete my own post, or can someone do it for me?

I deleted your post Karta as you requested in the above quote.

Wasnt Ralf ordered to let Damon through?...Im all for team orders, so thats fine in my books

No, Damon qualified 3rd, overtook both mclarens at the re-start and led until MS overtook him. MS famously collided with DC so Hill retook the lead, Ralf was never in front of Hill. Ralf (when catching Hill) was ordered to hold back and not try and race his team-mate, because 1-2 was a miracle for Jordan in a season that had been extremely disappointing up to that point

Button is in a dream world.

While he was fantasizing a win, lot of drivers overtaken him. He has to beat all these guys to win a race.

Let him win a race first, then .....

Honda could only be marginaly helpful. With Ferrari, Renault, Mclaren and even Toyota there it will be uphill task for them to dominate the F1. Not in the near future. Some miracle must happen.

I want Button to win so that there wil be one more driver tasted blood, driving mad to win and not make up the line up.

WDC, not with Honda.

Fortunately for these other guys you mention, they've been provided with great cars early in their careers. Button is sadly having to wait for such machinery!

I think Jenson should be more worried about when his first win will come rather than a world championship.

yes thats what i'm worried about too!

I dont blame you, Its a worrying thought for any Jenson fan :eusa_think:

No, I mean Damon Hill.

should BE Ralf Schumacher. Not everybody is as blind as you are to the FACT!

Fortunately for these other guys you mention, they've been provided with great cars early in their careers. Button is sadly having to wait for such machinery!

Well he can wait for ever. Button had his chance last year but did nothing about it. Fanboys always balme the machinery and never the driver.

Well he can wait for ever. Button had his chance last year but did nothing about it. Fanboys always balme the machinery and never the driver.

How should it be Ralf Schumacher when FACT is, Damon Hill had his last victory and first ever win for Jordan at Belgium in 1998. :rolleyes:

I tell you. Kids these days. :lol:

You were obviously hugging a tree during the Grand Prix. A shame really, you didn

Okay Senna...I apologize...Stats dont lie, and your account of this race is correct, except for Ralf being thrashed.....

How should it be Ralf Schumacher when FACT is, Damon Hill had his last victory and first ever win for Jordan at Belgium in 1998.

I tell you. Kids these days.

I do object to that remark, though....girl racer....even your name is a contradiction in terms

:D Nice work Senna :thbup:

and kids, play nice ;)

girl racer....even your name is a contradiction in terms

Yes her name should be Trixi ;)

You were obviously hugging a tree during the Grand Prix. A shame really, you didn