Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chintan_123

Karthikeyan To Test For Williams On 7th Dec

just read this news published on F1racing.net

------------

Former Jordan driver Narain Karthikeyan will join the Williams team in Jerez, Spain, this week to help the team's racing drivers in winter testing. Karthikeyan is one of the candidates high on the list to become Williams' test and reserve driver.

28-Year old Karthikeyan will begin his three-day test at Williams on Wednesday working alongside Nico Rosberg on the Williams FW27C.

Williams' Technical Director Sam Michael said about Karthikeyan's test: "Narain will be in Jerez to help us with normal testing duties. At this stage of development of the FW27C, we have a series of systems checks and initial set-up investigations to complete. He will be in the car on Wednesday 7 December."

I don't think he'll get the job, and I don't think he deserves the job.

just read this news published on F1racing.net

------------

Former Jordan driver Narain Karthikeyan will join the Williams team in Jerez, Spain, this week to help the team's racing drivers in winter testing. Karthikeyan is one of the candidates high on the list to become Williams' test and reserve driver.

28-Year old Karthikeyan will begin his three-day test at Williams on Wednesday working alongside Nico Rosberg on the Williams FW27C.

Williams' Technical Director Sam Michael said about Karthikeyan's test: "Narain will be in Jerez to help us with normal testing duties. At this stage of development of the FW27C, we have a series of systems checks and initial set-up investigations to complete. He will be in the car on Wednesday 7 December."

C'mon C'mon, listen to the money talk.....Brian Johnsons, The Razors Edge

Money talks, AC/DC

Williams must be in massive financial touble, they are digging deep!

I don't think he'll get the job, and I don't think he deserves the job.

Who do YOU think deserves it then?

Thank you for the capital letters. I would consider, above Narain, the likes of Friesacher, Sato (yes, really!), Kiesa, even Enge.

Who do YOU think deserves it then?

Monkey & even Donkey would be better options. ;)

Thank you for the capital letters. I would consider, above Narain, the likes of Friesacher, Sato (yes, really!), Kiesa, even Enge.

Those are all better options...

Really Wiliams should just be testing out Narain's sponsors. Perhaps they could conduct an audit on their finances and get to the heart of the matter?

Well, it would save wear and tear on the car, I suppose...

...It would also save the forum from endless articles and speculation on his prospects from the post-happy Indian fans.

:D This is like a bad Bollywood movie......................

Yeah I would say Friesacher should get the drive. He's not a bad driver and also a very nice guy.

I met him in the pits at the GP Masters. I said to him that hopefully we will see him in F1 in 2006, to which he smiled and replied "hopefully, we will have to wait and see".

...It would also save the forum from endless articles and speculation on his prospects from the post-happy Indian fans.

Notice how we had an influx of Indian posters on total F1, and it is no exaggeration to estimate that there were roughly 10 at one point, and now look, there are very few. I wonder why that it is!

Notice how we had an influx of Indian posters on total F1, and it is no exaggeration to estimate that there were roughly 10 at one point, and now look, there are very few. I wonder why that it is!

One of them was suspended and another could not tolerate the, well you know who he couldn't tolerate :unsure:

Fair weather fans...................

I've said it once I've said it again. From hiring the likes of Prost and Senna, they've stumbled to possibly hiring Narain, what a fall!!!

Williams better have their spare parts dept. working overtime over Christmas and New Year!!!

I hope by over describing NK, the members are not intentionally and indirectly abusing NK fans and Indians. :(

Eventhough I am a fan of KR, I feel sadenned by the description on NK and Indian fans.

:eusa_think: May be NK fans bothered you all a bit in 2005 :D I dont know. (I never visited this forum during NK racing days but used to look into news section.) Now after a year in to F1, most of the new Indian fans are much more knowledgeable and spreading out their interest to other teams and drivers.

Many who followed him just to see him win and nothing else, have vanished and lost their interest.

But lot of other Indian fans (like me) who were following F1 from the day it was telecasted (a decade ago) by star sports will continue to follow F1 with or without the presence of an Indian.

When I visited this forum I felt this forum is mainly nourished by anti-NK sentiments and any new Indian member is considered an undesirable. I hope I am wrong and I want to be wrong.

Hope members of this forum are not showing any racial prejudice and will not be showing any racial prejudice in the future. I request all of you to retrospect and revive this forum with joy.

Happiness is enjoyed by making others happy. Most visit forums for enjoyment and let them not be harrassed. Hope this forum will be happy with NK and Indian fans. And NK and Indian fans feel happy and make fellow members happy.

:cheers:

Hope members of this forum are not showing any racial prejudice and will not be showing any racial prejudice in the future. I request all of you to retrospect and revive this forum with joy.

Happiness is enjoyed by making others happy. Most visit forums for enjoyment and let them not be harrassed. Hope this forum will be happy with NK and Indian fans. And NK and Indian fans feel happy and make fellow members happy.

:cheers:

NK is a horrible racer!!!! I want him out of F1 for obvious reasons that have nothing to do with racist prejudice. As far as concerns Indian people i have to say... Keep posting!!!!!!!! :)