Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mock

Testing At Jerez

Yeah but at least he hit the wall that was easier to hit, Alonso made a good job of his excursion!

Excellent signature!

Indeed........

Testing time are like sex, everybody has it,but it's all different, some better some worse but when it comes right down to it it's all good :thbup:

Indeed........

Testing time are like sex, everybody has it,but it's all different, some better some worse but when it comes right down to it it's all good :thbup:

Exactly, Its not about who comes first!

LOL, i quite like to take my time to enjoy the moment :naughty:

so im sure thats the same when they r testing lol, so that they get everything right and how they want it!

Exactly, Its not about who comes first!

:cheers:

Ferrari are looking pretty good!!!!!I think they would be foxing to a certain extent too!!!Wait til they attach the item that always improves their laptimes at least a second!!! (i think its called a 'Micheal Schumacher' :king: )

Yes but Bador had a pretty big off, they think it was suspension failure............

:D To think that Narain tested faster than Nico........What's Antonia, What's the world to do??

Well thought about it and it must have been a fluke............

Doesn't mean we can't discuss it.

Kartekeyan looks respectable.

That is an excellent signature photo! Where did you get it?

Glad you like my signature. Didn't take long. Jenson did all the hard work for me.

This IS an excellent signature picture of Jenson going into the CHAMPIONS wall.

Once again, thanks.

A small amount of pressure from MS and Jenson demonstrates the consequences.

Once again, thanks.

A small amount of pressure from MS and Jenson demonstrates the consequences.

If you knew you could not defend positions and the 7-time WDC was closing in on you...

:D To think that Narain tested faster than Nico........What's Antonia, What's the world to do??

Well thought about it and it must have been a fluke............

Thought about it too, until I saw Webbers time on day 2 - the one lap qualifying wonder. He went slower than Karthikeyan did yesterday. 120336 to 120191 - around 15 hundredths faster

Indeed, the wall of champions where many f1 wdc's hit it! Well i think thats a good sign for jenson

yeah but those guys who hit it (Hill, Villeneuve, Schumacher) were already champions when they hit it. Anyways, like the sig webBAAR.

If you knew you could not defend positions and the 7-time WDC was closing in on you...

bajo you never actually gave me ANY examples of jenson not being good at defending when I asked you about a week ago. Everything you ever say is complete BS and you can never stop talking out your rear. And if you think this is an example, you obviously didnt watch the race. MS was about 5 seconds behind, and as Jenson admitted, it was entirely his own mistake and nothing to do with being pressurised. If you want to see Jense doing some brilliant defending, check out malaysia 02 when jpm's williams was all over him. check out brazil 05 too when barrichello was on the back of him for about 12 laps

Thought about it too, until I saw Webbers time on day 2 - the one lap qualifying wonder. He went slower than Karthikeyan did yesterday. 120336 to 120191 - around 15 hundredths faster

Maybe they should sack Webber now and get Karthikeyan in.

The more I look or talk about Webber I get so annoyed. Why is he in F1? He's good at qualifying but useless at everything else.

Maybe they should sack Webber now and get Karthikeyan in.

:blink:

bajo you never actually gave me ANY examples of jenson not being good at defending when I asked you about a week ago. Everything you ever say is complete BS and you can never stop talking out your rear. And if you think this is an example, you obviously didnt watch the race. MS was about 5 seconds behind, and as Jenson admitted, it was entirely his own mistake and nothing to do with being pressurised. If you want to see Jense doing some brilliant defending, check out malaysia 02 when jpm's williams was all over him. check out brazil 05 too when barrichello was on the back of him for about 12 laps

I gave many examples in my race reviews throughout the past season and am not about to go back and dig them up for an ineducable teeny-twit like yourself. Button's lack of defense is infamous among F1 followers.

It had nothing to do with M$: he was not close at the time. Jenson simply made a mistake. He doesn

Who is good at defending position? MS makes mistakes when under pressure from another driver. When a driver behind you has "got the bit between their teeth", its very difficult.

Its easier to chase than to lead. ;)

Who is good at defending position? MS makes mistakes when under pressure from another driver. When a driver behind you has "got the bit between their teeth", its very difficult.

Its easier to chase than to lead. ;)

Well I think Alonso did well at Imola so he showed us he got everything imo quali, Racing, Blocking and have a very good racing mind.

Back to the topic Narain did what I thought he was going to do he did well but can you seriously see him consistantly out pacing his team mates :eusa_think: . thats the question you have to ask but Nico Mark and Narain would be a ok driver line up i suppose :unsure:

Yeah!! Is true he hardly ever makes mistakes but i agree with Bajo here. Button is quite soft when defending possittion.

Going back to the topic... no way we can take this results into consideration. Let

Who is good at defending position?
Jacques and Alonso are two that come to mind.
Of today

Jacques and Alonso are two that come to mind.

I agree on these two!

Trulli was a bit of a moving chicane this season but got embarressed last season by being passed far to easily on the last corner of the French GP by Barrichello.