Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mock

Testing At Jerez

Fantastic stuff webBAAR, funniest thing I've seen. Good analysis as well.

Fantastic stuff webBAAR, funniest thing I've seen. Good analysis as well.

Im looking forward to some fantastic clashes between WebBAAR and jemstride when the new season kicks off!

I'm not, it'll only mean more talk about Button :lol:

don't worry Button will probably be the most taked about driver here next season.........by the looks of it Sato won't be there.....

You can't pass at Imola. Imola is renowned for being a circuit that you are unable to pass on. If you don't make a mistake, it is just not possible in this day and age to be overtaken. Jenson made no mistakes at the previous corner yet somehow just did not defend his line on the next straight. The fact Schumacher was 2 seconds a lap faster than Button doens't justify anything. Michael was also 2 seconds a lap faster than Alonso, but as someone has already pointed out, Fernando managed to hold him at bay for the remainder of the race. And don't say Jenson didn't have the equipment - because Fernando was battling the elements himself. His engine was absolutely ****ed from the heat of Bahrain. Fernando just knew where to put his car. Cool and calm under pressure.

Thanks for that huge pile of sheep-manure. Please give me another example of Jenson being bad at defending. As yet, you, bajo, no-one has given me one. I would also very much like to know the source of that comment from Raikkonen as to be honest I don't believe he said such a stupid thing

And remember theses comments from Kimi about Button during the season?

As Kimi says, all the drivers know Jenson is very weak in this department.

Well kimi is obviously a pathetic excuse for a man! Ih and am i not mistaken but did JB succesfully keep kimi behind him in shanghai a track easy to overtake on in 2004 eventhough the fin's car was much faster! What a stupid thing to say!

I dont believe that kimi actually said that all. Considering the general amount of bollocks that webBAAR talks, I'd be surprised if I end up being stood corrected. I also guarantee that he/she cannot give me another example of jenson being bad at defending! All this "yea its common knowledge jenson can't defend, all the drivers know it" - cant even give me decent examples, GET A LIFE BOYS

lucky for you cheesewad I have a good sense of humour! Don't worry i'm always being teased about being gay. Although I'm not, of course

The same reasons as you have - I like westlife and er, well thats about it. Thankfully I'm married and even when I wasnt married I enjoyed playing the field so there was never any genuine concern!!

LOL! Loads people always thought i was gay, simply cos i like a lot of gay music, but that cos i like ALL music! lol! I dont care what people think of me though, as im the only person that counts! LOL!

It's not natural for a bloke to like Westlife.

I like ballads and love songs. Thats westlife speciality. You can't deny that they sing with a lot of passion and have great voices. I dont care about what they look like but their songs, whilst they aren't written by the boys themselves, are very very good!

westlife are utter crap!

And yes its not natural for a straight bloke to like westlife, LOL! Though this iscoming dfrom someone who likes kylie minogues songs! lol

Nothing wrong with the ballads and love songs, Jem. I just can't stand those guys.

Well I don't care what you say, I have all 7 westlife albums, a doll, a badge, and have been to their tour twice, have 1 video and 1 dvd - and proud of it!

I can admit it, I pity people who pretend to be someting they're not and put on an image. I'm always myself, most people like it and if anyone doesnt thats thier problem!

Nothing wrong with the ballads and love songs, Jem. I just can't stand those guys.

whats wrong with them??? they're really good down-to-earth irish lads, not cheesy or fake like 90's boybands

actually i find them unbearable to watch cos i just cringe, they r really awful!

thats just weird. I think they put on great performances, and they sing live better than any other artist I've ever seen or heard live (except perhaps michael jackson!!) Anyway they have 13 number 1's, cant be that bad

its cos theyt have the most loyal fan base ever! Kylie minogues is incredible live and she sings AND dances at the same time, im sure westlife couldnt put on a show like kylie! or madonna, or kelly clarkson, or even robbie williams (who i cant stand either!)

you're very much mistaken if you think westlife just sit on stools during their concert!! They do very very good shows. Kylie is CRAP