Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mock

Mf1 Block Super Aguri

Ah, I know what game you're playing at. I'm not going to get sucked in to your game and delete what you post, just so you can go running to your allies complaining about my actions and start another 'mod war'.

No, I'm not going to delete, I'm going to let everyone see just what game you're playing at in full and let others take it from there. You're trying to bait the wrong person.

i am not baiting noone(FACT)

i have no allies(FACT)

you are diverting the thread in an undesired direction (m** war) see the word got auto censored

so dont talk of a subject ,which i cant reply to....

set a good example :thbup:

well why start with the jibes/dare to delete your post which I exposed as having nothing to do with the topic? I have diverted nothing my friend, just answering back to your admission of purposely diverting this thread purely because of my contribution to another thread which you don't agree with. You diverted this thread by mentioning JPM, and when I replied you said you did so because of your quote below, which by the way, I didn't divert as it was on topic, but you for some reason didn't like me posting my opinion as it "made your arguments useless", which it quite clearly didn't

this was my response to your diverting the "HONDA..."thread

Oh, the word mod didn't get auto censored, other wise it would have been censored in my post above.

Oh, I am setting an example.

I want to see more cars on the grid however having said that I don't want them being associated with a p#### like Aguri Suzuki. Come on, Aguri Suzuki had a pathetic F1 career and is not deserving to have his likeness associated with F1. I can't even believe that in the year of 2005 that p#### Suzuki gets his own team. Thats the power of money I guess. :(

I want to see more cars on the grid however having said that I don't want them being associated with a p#### like Aguri Suzuki. Come on, Aguri Suzuki had a pathetic F1 career and is not deserving to have his likeness associated with F1. I can't even believe that in the year of 2005 that p#### Suzuki gets his own team. Thats the power of money I guess. :(

FRIEND,i guess u are new here ,welcome

BETTER WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE...

FRIEND,i guess u are new here ,welcome

BETTER WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE...

Sorry about my language mate. Aguri Suzuki just p**ses me off.

May I add:

I LOVED Alesi. He was great. ;)

Welcome to the best F1 forum in all the WWW...feel comfortable to put your thoughts.

:D

Sorry about my language mate. Aguri Suzuki just p**ses me off.

Indeed. Worse of all, he wanted to build his team around Takuma Sato! That is beyond the pale.

Indeed. Worse of all, he wanted to build his team around Takuma Sato! That is beyond the pale.

Indeed, and for this alone he should not be alowed a chance to field a F1 team...................unless of course he renounces all ties to Sato........................

Indeed, and for this alone he should not be alowed a chance to field a F1 team...................unless of course he renounces all ties to Sato........................

It was going to be

It was going to be

:pepsi1::snack::pepsi1::icecream::pepsi1: < JPM

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp! He'll be reaching for the Tums!

It was a sad end to a glistening career. Like Damon, he stayed too long. I hope M$ is paying attention