Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

2006 Predictions

yes, kudos to you ben for your transparency. this is the like that f1 needs, a bit of transparency.

Good idea Ben, and I'll also go along with funkejay, monza and taku on commending you for posting your '05 predictions. It's all abit of fun anyways but it's always interesting to see how far, or how close your predictions were to the actual result.

As for me, I won't be posting my '06 predictions until February, it's way too early as for me as I have said on a number of prediction threads, but I look forward to reading everyone elses predictions

The Maclaren V8 powerplant will not be very reliable (what else is new!) and they will therefore be unlikely to win the WCC, by extension Kimi will not be able to claim the top prize and will end up 3rd best again - this time to MS who will have a very strong season with Ferrari. RBR will be the team of the season with Toyota having a very strong season. Due to intensive competition between Honda & Toyota, they will be looking to finish in the top 3. So the season will most likely end as follows:

WCC:

1. Ferrari

2. Toyota

3. Honda

4. Renault

5. Maclaren

6. RBR

7. BMW

8. Williams

9. STR

10. Middland

WDC:

1. Schuey

2. Fernando

3. Kimi

4. Ralf

5. Jenson

6. Jarno

8. Rubens

9. JPM

10. DC

11. .................................

PPS: Senna would not dare post his predictions as they would be so off mark and would expose him for who he is - average talent! (like the rest of us ;) ). That is why you will not see him joing the regular prediction game running on the forum - am I right or am I right :naughty:

Merry Xmas one and all and may the New Year be the best you have had so far!!!! :thbup:

good predictions mate, though testing is not showing mclaren to be ultra fats i still think they will have a chance! But i may change my wcc prediction for the number 1 slot if i dont see any improvemen! Im happy with my wdc pics though

PPS: Senna would not dare post his predictions as they would be so off mark and would expose him for who he is - average talent! (like the rest of us ;) ). That is why you will not see him joing the regular prediction game running on the forum - am I right or am I right :naughty:

My predictions are always right! I won the totalf1 manager game (emphatically). My posts are superlative. I have nothing to prove.

My predictions are always right! I won the totalf1 manager game (emphatically). My posts are superlative. I have nothing to prove.

I have a bad memory, I dont remember your 2005 predictions. So far I have only learnt that you have way too high of an opinion of yourself!

I have a bad memory, I dont remember your 2005 predictions. So far I have only learnt that you have way too high of an opinion of yourself!

My most recent prediction was that JV would be retained by BMW. The general consensus - the overwhelming consensus - on totalf1 was that JV would be sacked. There were a whole host of names being touted as possible replacements: people such as Bourdais, Wheldon, Davidson, Kovalainen etc. I made my prediction openly in the F1 discussions forum and repeated my belief several times. I took a risk as if I turned out to be wrong (highly unlikely as that is) people would not fail to notice it. Furthermore, considering my supposed

:lol: Senna, (or smb) just tell me that Button will win a race in 2006 and I'll agree with you! :naughty:

Yes, i`d like bet on Button, Honda, Toyota that they are more likely to win 1st ever GP in 2006.

BMW, Heidfeld, Webber, Massa - all have no wins too, but more likely "no win" in 2006.

My predistions:

Top-3 (1-2-3) McLaren, Renault, Ferrari

MidField (4) Toyota, Honda-BAR, Williams, BMW

Best`Rest (8) RedBull

Drivers (+win -loose)

+FA -GF

+MS -FM

+NH -JV

+MW -NR

+DC -CK

+RB -DC

=all other drivers are too equal to say=

(McLaren, Toyota, Honda)

that doesnt make any sence kup, atleast i cant make any seance of it,

my prediction is that one of the ten temas will be WCC and one of the drivers will be WDC. thats about as spacific as i like to get at this point

my prediction is that one of the ten temas will be WCC and one of the drivers will be WDC. thats about as spacific as i like to get at this point

I reckon your the closest to being right so far mate with those predictions! well done!

Oke, nice. And i agree with you and your "predictions" (if they make any sense ?... of humor ? )

Do you agree with mine "pre-D" ?

Just look again (slowly) and see: 1st = McL, 2=Ren, 3=Fer, 4=Toy, 5=Honda, 6=Wil, 7=BMW, 8=RB.

And 1st is _no_way_ 8th, do we sense it or ? =)

(+) means a driver will be better than another driver (-)

p.s. or maybe we just try to adjust our "sencitivity" ? =)

Today TWO GREAT predictions:

Alonso will be 3-time WDC someday - i can bet 100$ (euro?)

How i predict it ? just look at all years in 2005-12, and-12, and -12

(93-AP, 81-NP, 69-JS, 57-JMF =)

In 2006 - WDC will be 1 and just (only) 1 time (not more)

And some health problem (blacl sign) will be over that man (health ?)

How i got it ? = 94-AS, 82-DP+GV, 70-JR, 58-MHawthorn (all died ...)

Digits are sometimes very cruel ...

That's really interesting Kup, but do you really believe that history will repeat in such a way? It sounds like superstition to me.

Given the fact that alot of you have all but written JV off...... I will step out on a limb to say you will find him at the end of the year between 8th and 12th position!

Please keep in mind he was only 2 pts off his team mate that is driving for Ferrari! It will all boil down to the car.... If it is capable of performing well, then both he and Heidfield should be in that range somewhere. I also strongly believe that BMW will finish between 6th and 7th position overall.

I know this may appear arrogant, but this is what I am hoping for!!!!!! Hopefully my "pipe" dream will come true!

Proudly Canadian

i honsetly hope that BMW will do good, i am somewhat biased towared them seeing that im german and was born in Bavaria. only problem with me hoping for JV to do good is that his teamate is german. you always want your countrymen to well.

Above are the only 2005 predictions i could find by senna! clearly you arn't always right!

Well, I didn