Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

2006 Predictions

actually the blond one is very hot! And the balck one recently has began to look hot too! The other is a minger and quit the band the other week!

Is that better for you, or are you queers gonna complain that anastacia's ugly too! <_<

slightly better,but i dont have a good view of ..

a slightly mor revealing pic would have been nice :naughty:

I am looking, i found a couple of topless claudia schiffer photos but they were papparazzi shots and she wasnt looking her best!

anyway! :offtopic:

Can people begin to repost their full predictions as that was the aim of the topic and as I said it will be interesting come October to look back at these and see how wrong or right we were!

Can people begin to repost their full predictions as that was the aim of the topic and as I said it will be interesting come October to look back at these and see how wrong or right we were!

ok

i feel it is too early to predict wdc and wcc table instead i will predict "team mate wars"

MS

kimi

alonso

button

trulli

villeneuve

coulthard

webber

albers

luizzi

I'll start to think about it after January's testing, otherwise I might as well just pick them out of a hat.

I understand why your going to do that! lol! Testing starts next week and its pretty much non stop so by march we should have a good knowledge of whose going o be fastest!

Yep. By the end of this month I think I'll have a good idea which way the wind's blowing. Then I will make my super accurate predictions!

Here are the early odds, though, if you're a betting man. How they come up with this so early is a mystery to me......

Kimi Raikonnen: 2.6:1

Michael Schumacher: 3:1

Fernando Alonso: 5:1

Juan Pablo Montoya: 5.5:1

Jenson Button: 20:1

Felipe Massa: 25:1

Ralf Schumacher: 25:1

Jarno Trulli: 25:1

Rubens Barrichello: 35:1

Mark Webber: 40:1

Giancarlo Fisichella: 40:1

David Coulthard: 50:1

Nick Heidfeld: 50:1

Jacques Villeneuve: 80:1

Nico Rosberg: 100:1

You may be right MG, she doesnt look that bad without those spectacles :blush:

:nono:

Yep. By the end of this month I think I'll have a good idea which way the wind's blowing. Then I will make my super accurate predictions!

Here are the early odds, though, if you're a betting man. How they come up with this so early is a mystery to me......

Juan Pablo Montoya: 5.5:1

Jenson Button: 20:1

Felipe Massa: 25:1

Ralf Schumacher: 25:1

:lolroll:

I don't agree with anybody. I will say this though: you will be much more impressed with certain teams and drivers by the end of the season than you are now and you will be much less impressed with others.

I do hope Montoya breaks himself again though so Sir Gary Paffett may have a little race outing

I don't agree with anybody. I will say this though: you will be much more impressed with certain teams and drivers by the end of the season than you are now and you will be much less impressed with others.

Thank you, Ms. State The Bleeding Obvious! :lol:

here is My prediction for 2006, I think Ferrari will be arealy strong and we will see the mclarens struggle with their engines :P

1 Ferrari

2 Toyota

3 Renault

4 Red Bull

5 Honda

6 Mclaren

7 BMW

8 Scuderia Toro Rosso

9 Midland

10 Super Aguri

and for DC

1 Michael Schumacher

2 Fernando Alonso

3 David Coulthard

4 Giancarlo Gisichella

5 Jarno trulli

6 ralf Schumacher

7 Jenson button

8 rubens barrichello

9 kimi raikkonen

10 Juan pablo Montoya

So in these predictions of yours you expect Mclaren to go 6th (!), and even more outrageous Williams to disapear into thin air?

here is My prediction for 2006, I think Ferrari will be arealy strong and we will see the mclarens struggle with their engines :P

1 Ferrari

2 Toyota

3 Renault

4 Red Bull

5 Honda

6 Mclaren

7 BMW

8 Scuderia Toro Rosso

9 Midland

10 Super Aguri

no williams :yikes:

and for DC

1 Michael Schumacher

2 Fernando Alonso

3 David Coulthard

4 Giancarlo Gisichella

5 Jarno trulli

6 ralf Schumacher

7 Jenson button

8 rubens barrichello

9 kimi raikkonen

10 Juan pablo Montoya

David 3rd :yikes:

here is My prediction for 2006

1 Michael Schumacher

2 Fernando Alonso

3 David Coulthard

4 Giancarlo Gisichella

5 Jarno trulli

6 ralf Schumacher

7 Jenson button

8 rubens barrichello

9 kimi raikkonen

10 Juan pablo Montoya

Your my new best friend :clap3:

Yes, i`d like bet on Button, Honda, Toyota that they are more likely to win 1st ever GP in 2006.

BMW, Heidfeld, Webber, Massa - all have no wins too, but more likely "no win" in 2006.

My predistions:

Top-3 (1-2-3) McLaren, Renault, Ferrari

MidField (4) Toyota, Honda-BAR, Williams, BMW

Best`Rest (8) RedBull

Drivers (+win -loose)

+FA -GF

+MS -FM

+NH -JV

+MW -NR

+DC -CK

+RB -DC

=all other drivers are too equal to say=

(McLaren, Toyota, Honda)

Well Kup, I might give you a hard time sometimes for not understanding your stats, but I think you're pretty close on this one.

If you want pure predictions, without the advantage of seeing the testing results with new cars, I'd agree that McLaren are the best bet for the WCC and that I've picked KR to win WDC.

I'm not sure I'd bet on Button ever winning a race, little own in '06, but you never know, it could happen (there might be massive attrition and he could end up winning like Panis did at Monaco....)

As for ranking the constructors, I'd place them in this order:

1 McLaren

2 Renault

3 Ferrari

4 Toyota

5 Honda

6 Red Bull

7 Williams

8 BMW

9 Toro Rosso

10 Midland

11 Super Aguri

Drivers are harder to rank overall, so I'll content myself with just ranking them vis a vis their team mates (i.e. who will beat who)

KR over JPM ---- (JPM will improve over last year, but the Finn is simply the best in F1 right now)

GF over FA ------ (this is my prediction for the upset of the year - quite controversial I know - but I just feel it...)

MS over FM ----- (no competition - MS is holding all the cards)

JT over RS ------ (again - RS got lucky at the end of the year - Trulli had his measure all season)

RB over JB ------ (not that I think RB is that great, but I think he's more than a match for JB)

DC over CK ----- (Klien is quick, no doubt, but DC has far better race craft, and will always extract the best in race condidtions)

MW over NR ---- (again, the rookie will have his hands full with a vastly more experienced team mate)

JV = NH --------- (clearly one of the closest races of the season between team mates - I'll be happy no matter who wins)

SS over VL ----- (not a big fan of Luizzi - he's failed to ever impress me, and Speed hopefully is the real deal)

CA over TM ----- (I think that TM is definitely improving, but Albers is already there)

?? over ?? ------ (TS might be a disaster, but he is quick, so he'll beat any Japanese team mate he might have. But if its Davidson, then Ant will take it).

I know a lot of you will disagree with my assessment of Fisi, but we have to have at least one upset in our predictions, otherwise there would be no fun in it at all!!!!

Well, Jay, you got it nearly right..... :D

I agree with you about GF for a number of reasons, chiefly that I don't think Fernando is the genius everybody else sees, and that Fisi needs TLC, which he may well get in '06.

JB will shade RB, but not by as much as the Buttonites may expect.

Tiago may beat Christian just by keeping it on the island.

Honda will finish above Toyota, and Midland will win out over Toro Rosso by a nose.

Well, Jay, you got it nearly right..... :D

I agree with you about GF for a number of reasons, chiefly that I don't think Fernando is the genius everybody else sees, and that Fisi needs TLC, which he may well get in '06.

Thanks Monza!!!

Yeah, there are a number of reasons for my tipping GF over FA, in addition to the ones you've highlighted.

1) I think that the V8s will favor Fisi more than Alonso, simply because they won't have the power to make Alonso's "neutral steer" style as successful as last year, whereas Fisi is about as smooth a driver as there is in F1, and will carry more speed through the corners, giving him the advantage in '06.

2) The R26 is being designed with Fisi's input, something the R25 lacked, so it should be more suitable to his style than last year's R25.

3) As we all know, Alonso is leaving Renault at the end of the year for McLaren, so by about mid-season or so, he will start to be sidelined during development and testing sessions, giving Fisi a further advantage.

4) Additionally, with Alonso announcing his decision to leave so early in the season, the majority of the emotional and psychological support (the culture within the team if you will) will be behind Fisi, which always results in him going very well indeed.

JB will shade RB, but not by as much as the Buttonites may expect.

perhaps.....

Tiago may beat Christian just by keeping it on the island.

hmmmmm....... he does have consistency on his side, I'll give you that......

Honda will finish above Toyota, and Midland will win out over Toro Rosso by a nose.

These are the two toughest battles to call, so I will concede that I'm only guessing at this point. The other tough battle to call is the Red Bull vs. Williams vs. BMW three way battle for 5th, 6th, and 7th. Could go any way depending on a variety of factors - so that's just as much a guess as anything at this point. :lol:

Doh! Just posted and hit the back button for reasons known only to my therapist........ :dam:

I appear to be in agreement with you, but reserve the right to change my mind completely as and when the mood takes me............ :lol:

I appear to be in agreement with you, but reserve the right to change my mind completely as and when the mood takes me............ :lol:

as age entitles us to!!!!!!

oops I forgot to put williams in my prediction

I think williams will do quite well maybe 4th or 5th is possible for them

as age entitles us to!!!!!!

........and the fact that by living to such ripe old ages we've seen our wives/girlfriends who are masters at changing their minds :lol:

I think JB and RB will be the closest team-mate battle! Toro rosso will be ahead of craplandF1, but super agui will be at the bottom for obvious reasons!

Everyone going on about how Fisi is going to beat Fernando in 2006.... HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA.

Sure... and Massa will beat Schumacher

Just incase you missed 2005!!!

Although I do agree Fissi was very unlucky at times, He also made some major stuff ups!.

In 19 races, Alonso finished above Fissi on 16 Occations.

(The three Alonso didn't finish ahead were twice because of FA qualifying far back on the grid because he went out on a much wetter track than his team-mate caused by the joke of qualifying that was 2005).

In 19 races, Alonso finished above Fissi on 16 Occations.

(The three Alonso didn't finish ahead were twice because of FA qualifying far back on the grid because he went out on a much wetter track than his team-mate caused by the joke of qualifying that was 2005).

can u beat this stat

In 19 races (irrespective of where they finished)

GF had inferior equipment ,maybe a factor which will not play against GF as much as it did in 05

can u beat this stat

In 19 races (irrespective of where they finished)

GF had inferior equipment ,maybe a factor which will not play against GF as much as it did in 05

Thats is not a stat, its a personal opinion.

Of course if you can show me hard evidence that Fissi did have inferior equipment I would take it into account, but that was not the case. Why would Renault give Fissi anything but the best equipment after the drivers championship had been sealed and they were chasing the Constructors title? And yet Alonso was still quicker than his team mate.