Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Red Bull fan ire

Mitsubishi Pull Out Of The Wrc

Yea i saw that on bbc website, wrc seems to suddenly have gone downhill since the end of the 05 season, with skoda, citroen, peugeot and now mitsubishi pulling out!! Where are all the drivers gona go?

Yea i saw that on bbc website, wrc seems to suddenly have gone downhill since the end of the 05 season, with skoda, citroen, peugeot and now mitsubishi pulling out!! Where are all the drivers gona go?

I know and all the staff. Bernies got to make sure nothing like this happens in f1, the US Gp proved how frail f1 is. bye bye WRC :byebye:

duno if ur british or what but the same thing happened to the british touring car championship about 6 years ago. The major works teams withdrew, and the series has never recovered since. The difference in this situation is that I believe some or all of these manufacturers are planning to re-enter in a couple of years

duno if ur british or what but the same thing happened to the british touring car championship about 6 years ago. The major works teams withdrew, and the series has never recovered since. The difference in this situation is that I believe some or all of these manufacturers are planning to re-enter in a couple of years

Its bad for the fans though. :thbdn:

Just an idle thought. Who runs the WRC? Lovely bloke and a great motivator so I hear........

*i know who it is, i'm just being obtuse*

moved to 'Outside the F1 Circus'.

Indeed you should've.

WRC is going fast down the tube.............

:lol:

I'm abit sad to see the WRC heading down this path as I'm a fan. Thankfully Ford and Subaru will remain whilst there will be privateer outfits for Citroen and Peugeot, with the former returning in 2007 as a works team. I hope Hyundai returns and that Suzuki makes the step up to the WRC from it's 1600 class series.

Yea i saw that on bbc website, wrc seems to suddenly have gone downhill since the end of the 05 season, with skoda, citroen, peugeot and now mitsubishi pulling out!!

Indeed!