Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Senna

Karthikeyan Stars At Jerez

Give credit when its dues. Narain was the fastest among the V8's.

That's a hard thing for Senna to do.

Give credit when its dues. Narain was the fastest among the V8's.

What were they testing? Probably completely different things. I posted the article to keep people informed, and because it was quite amusing, given that Webber was outpaced by the 30 million [negative] dollar man, but it

What were they testing? Probably completely different things. I posted the article to keep people informed, and because it was quite amusing, given that Webber was outpaced by the 30 million [negative] dollar man, but it

Its not necessary (dare I say ethical) to look after the trees all the time Senna. They need to learn to stand on their own two feet eventually after all.

PS We're only kidding xenna.

Testing is testing. Williams is not in for charity. Not certainly doing PR for NK. Comparison between drivers and teams in testing may not be correct as each driver may be on differnet test strategy.

But, It will make a huge difference to NK atleast.

Being last but one always in 2005 with that JORDAN....

Nothing else in there.

Wednesday testing times from Jerez

1. MONTAGNY Renault 1m18.793s

2. KARTHIKEYAN Williams 1m19.149s

3. MASSA Ferrari 1m19.257s

4. ZONTA Toyota 1m19.533s

5. KOVALAINEN Renault 1m19.619s

6. DAVIDSON Honda 1m20.133s

7. MONTOYA McLaren 1m20.199s

8. WEBBER Williams 1m20.199s

9. HEIDFELD BMW Sauber 1m20.334s

10. DE LA ROSA McLaren 1m20.886s

11. CARROLL Honda 1m21.555s

12. PERERA Toyota 1m21.560s

13. PANIS Toyota 1m21.677s

---------------------------------------------

:lol: I

even if they were testing differsnt things ,how come a 1 min gap? he was also faster than rosberg as i always knew he would be and anyway,what 30 million are you talking about?, the amount is much smaller than that about 5-7 million according to the indian media, anyway what about suzuka and bahrain this year when he was quite fast? i think he is as fast as shcumi.faster than raikkonnen also in the same equipment. time will prove it

I fully stand by what i say even though a number of fans in the forum are opposed to what i say and iam not wearing any rose tinted spectacles when i say that narain is fast,he has really worked hard to get the sponsership and it didnt all come in the same year, he had to wit for three four years to get the big sponsers and they will not pay anybody 5-6 million dollars if they can't get that money back.but i will also concede that he has to improve a lot raw pace is not enough he was not pacing the race as well as montiero who has that ability to pace the car well like ralf that is simply floating around and getting the points without doing any heroics.

i think he is as fast as shcumi.faster than raikkonnen also in the same equipment. time will prove it

:lol: Good luck with that. Its hard enough for me to argue that Button is as fast as schumacher and kimi!

even if they were testing differsnt things ,how come a 1 min gap? he was also faster than rosberg as i always knew he would be and anyway,what 30 million are you talking about?, the amount is much smaller than that about 5-7 million according to the indian media, anyway what about suzuka and bahrain this year when he was quite fast? i think he is as fast as shcumi.faster than raikkonnen also in the same equipment. time will prove it

Man, you got some serious faith there :huh:

he has proved that given the right car, he can b the fastest. i know that u guys r gona say that this is just testing n blah blah blah... but still, NK was the fastest amoungst the V8 runners!

he has proved that given the right car, he can b the fastest. i know that u guys r gona say that this is just testing n blah blah blah... but still, NK was the fastest amoungst the V8 runners!

Fair enough, but as fast as M$? faster than Kimi???? That's stretching the imagination a bit, don't you think?

HAHAHAHA, you people are crazy! faster than ms! I think not, Narain was probably testign different parts than webber and probably put in one hot lap so he got a test driver role! hes pathetic and how can you even think to compare him to the top drivers in f1! you silly silly people! Take your rose tinted glasses off! narain will never win a race, let alone be on the podium!

Fair enough, but as fast as M$? faster than Kimi???? That's stretching the imagination a bit, don't you think?

well, i wouldn't say that NK is faster than MS n KIMI ofcourse! but he sure will b the fastest in between Montiero,Albers,Frisacher,dornboss if all r racing with the SAME CAR.

well, i wouldn't say that NK is faster than MS n KIMI ofcourse! but he sure will b the fastest in between Montiero,Albers,Frisacher,dornboss if all r racing with the SAME CAR.

Yeah like last year

He may be fast, but he's too wild I think. The others would probably win by not falling off the circuit. My opinion, of course.

You are a kidder!!

.....is it april already?

I had a feeling you might be Indian..........

NK was in the same car as monteiro and didnt seem that much faster at all to me

Topping a test session doesnt make you the fastest driver in f1. Doesnt make u faster than anyone, Gene & Badoer have lapped faster than the Ferrari race drivers many many times!

I had a feeling you might be Indian..........

NK was in the same car as monteiro and didnt seem that much faster at all to me

ya i am indian, but thats not the ONLY reason y i am fightin for NK,against all the driver bashers. NK is a good driver and ppl on this forum hate him cause he didn't finish 4-5 races in this season because of mechanical failures? or do they hate him just because he is the 1st indian to race in F1! he failed to finish because of his error only in 2 races this season! common give him some time! he is fast and a good driver.

i hav been watchin F1 for past 6 years now, n i am not the kinda indian F1 fan who watches F1 just for NK!

common! give him some time, n a good car, he'll b a gr8 driver!

hey, in the races that NK and TM both finished, NK finished ahead of montiero most of the times!

ya i do accept that he's a lil wild but if NK is WILD then wat would u call SATO!!!

ya i am indian, but thats not the ONLY reason y i am fightin for NK,against all the driver bashers. NK is a good driver and ppl on this forum hate him cause he didn't finish 4-5 races in this season because of mechanical failures? or do they hate him just because he is the 1st indian to race in F1! he failed to finish because of his error only in 2 races this season! common give him some time! he is fast and a good driver.

i hav been watchin F1 for past 6 years now, n i am not the kinda indian F1 fan who watches F1 just for NK!

hey, in the races that NK and TM both finished, NK finished ahead of montiero most of the times!

ya i do accept that he's a lil wild but if NK is WILD then wat would u call SATO!!!

:lol: Unemployed!! :lol:

You are hugely mistaken if you think that people 'bash' NK just cos he's indian. As for Sato, well I dont think he has any fans on totalf1.com. If you believe NK is fast thats up to you, but from what we've seen in 2005 I dont think he's anything to get excited about. His big chance was US GP 2005, but monteiro was better and thus got onto the podium. And testing sessions are certainly no means of finding out how fast different drivers are. They're testing different parts, not racing