Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Senna

Karthikeyan Stars At Jerez

Mock being bullied ?? Thanks for finding my posts hilarious, far more than I can say what I feel about your posts :D . In fact to be frank I don't think I have read any of your posts, and if I have I really can't remember any of them LMFAO.

I find it strange that people like you and Senna find unfunny things funny - In my part of the world such people would be looked at with trepidation. Anyway, you go ahead and bash anyone you like as much as you like and get your rocks off on that. Trying to reason and debate with folks like Bajo and Senna is like lifting a brick wall and trying to drop it on your own head using a crane.

Anyway, I have been hearing a lot of crap about Indians in general, myself and NK on this forum, which is a real pity - detracts from the real F1 discussions. If thats the way you get your jollies, go ahead.

Its just a good feeling to see NK going so fast. Everytime he goes quick, it is a nice resounding slap in the face of his detractors on this forum. I do not need to add anything more :lol:

Well all different people have different humour. and I understand if your a fan of Narain and that he was quick for one test and your happy. But to make claims that he could be quicker than world champions etc is just stupid after only basing it on one test. I mean he is nearly 30 isnt he? He should be at his prime. One test doesnt cover up the end of last season.

And yeah AR5 that isnt needed here please dont post things like that cos alot people would find that offensive even if your not intending to be offensive.

Excellent signature 5P33D3V1L. Is it from Australia 2005? It could be from any number of Grand Prix but I have vivid memories of Sato

Excellent signature 5P33D3V1L. Is it from Australia 2005? It could be from any number of Grand Prix but I have vivid memories of Sato’s pitiful, weak, apologetic voice at that race as he informed Jock that he had crashed (in qualifying). He sounded so pathetic.

Yes it is oh what an excellent moment that was :D One of the high points of Satos career. Making me laugh so much and not being able to complete a out lap. Imagine if he actually did the flying lap :huh:

But thank you for the compliment.

Yes it is oh what an excellent moment that was :D One of the high points of Satos career. Making me laugh so much and not being able to complete a out lap. Imagine if he actually did the flying lap :huh:

But thank you for the compliment.

Indeed.

wbGPsato_wideweb__430x283.jpg

The conditions being difficult is no excuse because Michael actually had a worse track and, bar a slight wobble, completed the lap comfortably.

See? The arguing stopped. It was effective.

But, I guess, you are initiating it again by writting that line !!! :P

Indeed.

wbGPsato_wideweb__430x283.jpg

The conditions being difficult is no excuse because Michael actually had a worse track and, bar a slight wobble, completed the lap comfortably.

Oh wow a picture I think ill use that for my sig thank you. :D

Please do. The current one hurts my eyes.

Ah. That's better.

There you go!

I was starting to get very tired of it and realised it werent really F1 related. I like your one I dont know much bout races before 1998.

There you go!

I was starting to get very tired of it and realised it werent really F1 related. I like your one I dont know much bout races before 1998.

Thanks. It was the Monza Gorilla's only win. I may change it, but my sig will always show a scene from the 70s, because it was then that I really started following F1.

AR5, you know how i feel about that poster of yours and i have said many times for you not to post it, and there you go again, I think its offensive and i would like a mod to do their jobs and edit it out of his post!

Great melbourne 2005 quali pic there! i was in hysterics when i saw him go into taht wall! summed up his 2005 season really didnt it in the first quali!

Indeed!

its a shame he japan wasnt the last race as he would have ended the season with a tremendous bang

dato_9956928.onlineBild.jpg

AR5, you know how i feel about that poster of yours and i have said many times for you not to post it, and there you go again, I think its offensive and i would like a mod to do their jobs and edit it out of his post!

How is it offensive to you?

Are you mentally handicapped? (cant say retarded, politically correct b#####ds) No

Do mentally handicapped people go onto the internet? Probably not

Meaning, They wouldnt see it in the first place.

Besides, I only post it in extreme circumstances. I should have used it in the mod wars, but did not. That was the third time I have ever posted that picture, and the topic stopped. Take note, it was more effective than anything else used. Do you have a better method? If so, lets hear it.

axtually iv had 1litre of vodka, and 10 tequila shotws and whiskye to! i loooooovrs alcohgol!

Ruth is fity

**More deletions**

**sorry Ben, sober up :D

You have issues, not just FHM or Autosport of F1 Racing.

Well all different people have different humour. and I understand if your a fan of Narain and that he was quick for one test and your happy. But to make claims that he could be quicker than world champions etc is just stupid after only basing it on one test. I mean he is nearly 30 isnt he? He should be at his prime. One test doesnt cover up the end of last season.

And yeah AR5 that isnt needed here please dont post things like that cos alot people would find that offensive even if your not intending to be offensive.

1. I have never claimed to be an NK fan

2. I have never claimed he is quicker than the WC

3. I maintain that everytime he goes quick in testing, it is going to be a slap in the face of his chief detractors (which does not really include you, but points more to Senna and Bajo)

I wish the moderator would close this fugging topic :yawn:

Jeez, it seems like I've missed out on a fair bit, only being off for one day!

what's to close? This is a topic about Narain and it seems either way he's being discussed.

lol! Indeed you have nojvnof1, indeed you have!

And there is noting wrong with this topic so no dont close it!

what did i say that was deleted?