Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Senna

Juan Pablo Montoya 30 Years On...

...I have to admit, he has good taste when it comes to picking drivers to race against. cream of the crop listed above.

Indeed.

I wonder how many laps down he would finish against these four drivers. :lol:

Quite.

:D He'll probably own a string of McDonalds all over so he knows he can get his fill whenever. :pepsi1::snack::icecream:

MONTOYA IS DED IN 30 NYRS COS HE ATE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOI MUCHED EH EXPLODED!

montoya is going to be faster then Kimi next year , and i think montoya is a really great driver and he's a world champion material , if those idiots stewards at USA didn't get him a penalty that year he could be beatem MS easily that year .. so for me is a world champ material....

even my fav is always JV good luck JV and Good luck JPM....

lol, I think I drank rather too much last night! lol! oh well!

I thinkl your wrong kenneth, I think they will be far closer matched but kimi will still have control!

Kimi will always be in control of JPM, having JPM better than Kimi would be like having RB better than MS, yes it has happened but every team trys to "protect" their star driver

I love monty. just som' special about him. should have been champion in 03. easily. I think he'll match kimi next year like he did in brazil and spa. maybe not faster than ice cool kimi

Kimi will always be in control of JPM, having JPM better than Kimi would be like having RB better than MS, yes it has happened but every team trys to "protect" their star driver

the g :onefinger: ap between micheal and rubbi is far greater than that between kimi and monty.

I love monty. just som' special about him. should have been champion in 03. easily. I think he'll match kimi next year like he did in brazil and spa. maybe not faster than ice cool kimi

the g :onefinger: ap between micheal and rubbi is far greater than that between kimi and monty.

I agree with you realick but this forum is weird, everyone (except me) seems to think JPM is fat and rubbish, and some morons even think the 2003 williams was the best car that year. I think Monty will be much closer to Kimi next year, but Kimi is more consistent so will finish with more points

montoya is going to be faster then Kimi next year , and i think montoya is a really great driver and he's a world champion material , if those idiots stewards at USA didn't get him a penalty that year he could be beatem MS easily that year .. so for me is a world champ material....

even my fav is always JV good luck JV and Good luck JPM....

I think the situation between Kimi and Juan will remain unchanged next season. That is, I expect Kimi to thrash Montoya without mercy and bring him further down the driver rankings from the already reduced, and perhaps even mediocre position, he currently holds.

I think the situation between Kimi and Juan will remain unchanged next season. That is, I expect Kimi to thrash Montoya without mercy and bring him further down the driver rankings from the already reduced, and perhaps even mediocre position, he currently holds.

JPM a mediocre driver?? :eusa_think: Think you're on your own there

Montoya for WDC this year.

You're generally an utter penis but JPM as WDC is 1 thing I would very much love to see

@ montoya-fan-hates-jenson: :lmavfa:

Indeed hitting the Holiday spirits early :lol:

JPM a mediocre driver?? :eusa_think: Think you're on your own there

I don't think so boy band, Montoya's gross underperformance last season reduced his standing in many peoples eyes. Particularly because Ralf also showed poorly (despite the final standings) and that was the only previous benchmark for the Columbian.

See you soon members...!!!

i am going on vacation for a month....I will be back in the begining of February....!!!!

At that time, almost all new cars will be launched and doing proper testing.....the time, when we will have lot to talk about !!!

Merry X'Mas and Happy New Year in advance.....

chao-...... :YaY:

See you soon members...!!!

i am going on vacation for a month....I will be back in the begining of February....!!!!

At that time, almost all new cars will be launched and doing proper testing.....the time, when we will have lot to talk about !!!

Merry X'Mas and Happy New Year in advance.....

chao-...... :YaY:

No more on this subject please.

I don't think so boy band, Montoya's gross underperformance last season reduced his standing in many peoples eyes. Particularly because Ralf also showed poorly (despite the final standings) and that was the only previous benchmark for the Columbian.

[/quote

Boy band? That almost hurt <_< JPM is NOT a mediocre driver. Did you see his drive in germany, fighting his way from last to 2nd? Did you see his drive in Brazil? Whilst he may not be as consitent as other top drivers, he is capable of dominating when he drives like he can. JPM beat Ralf pretty easily 02,03,and 04