Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Senna

Could You Be The Most Beautiful Car In The World?

:D That is a proper looking car for sure................

wmcar94.JPG

kev2.jpg

f5_1_b.JPG

510941815.jpg

I wanna kiss you all over

And over again

I wanna kiss you all over

dun dun dun

Till the night closes in

Till the night closes in

You're not a closet JV fan by any chance are you Senna? Just using the excuse of the FW19 being the best looking car to post pics of JV?? ;):lol:

Not that I'm complaining, I'd be happy to see more JV pics as goodness knows I'm fed up of the Sato album we've had to see a few times already.

You're not a closet JV fan by any chance are you Senna? Just using the excuse of the FW19 being the best looking car to post pics of JV?? ;):lol:

Not that I'm complaining, I'd be happy to see more JV pics as goodness knows I'm fed up of the Sato album we've had to see a few times already.

JV is the only blemish on that beauty. However, since he is not part of the car he doesn

watkinsglen1979A2qm.jpg

Mmm! Not everybody's cup of tea, but I like it!

This sort of creativity is stifled by ever more restrictive technical regulations these days.

BTW, it's Watkins Glen, 1979.

watkinsglen1979A2qm.jpg

Mmm! Not everybody's cup of tea, but I like it!

This sort of creativity is stifled by ever more restrictive technical regulations these days.

BTW, it's Watkins Glen, 1979.

Great pic of a car with "skirts" Monza :thbup:

Cheers, Pump.

Cheers Monza, i'm waiting for someone to ask--skirts?--- :lol:

Cheers Monza, i'm waiting for someone to ask--skirts?--- :lol:

It's only a matter of time, my friend. They will ask.

It's only a matter of time, my friend. They will ask.

youngsters...I hope you will teach them monza...

Watkins_Glen-1978-10-01-005.jpg

[Aghast look]

You have sullied this topic with your unworthy nominations. The FW19 is exquisite, far more attractive than any of these monstrosities.

[Aghast look]

You have sullied this topic with your unworthy nominations. The FW19 is exquisite, far more attractive than any of these monstrosities.

sorry Senna but that pic of the JPS Lotus gives me "wood" :naughty:

[Aghast look]

Hey Senna, I also love the FW19 - afterall, it took JV to the WDC in 1997 - but I don't think it was the most beautiful F1 car ever.

What is it about the FW19 that you feel so strongly about? Is it the livery, or the lines of the car, or something less tangible perhaps?

The car itself is somewhat rectilinear and non-organic don't you think? Some of the newer designs are far more flowing and beautiful, whereas previous cars were certainly more daring and adventurous. The cars from the mid-90s to me seemed to be the result of overly rigid design limitations derived by the FIA from regulations that were still in a state of transition (and as a result, many of the cars looked virtually the same).

I understand that like many other matters of taste, the aesthetic qualities of the FW19 may be hard to verbalize, but I would be interested in knowing which qualitites of that car you admire most.

JV is the only blemish on that beauty. However, since he is not part of the car he doesn

I won't either, but to call JV a blemish even though he took the thing to a World Title is a tad harsh.