Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Taku

Super Aguri To Get An Entry

Oh my God. Why, why oh, why would a team want to enter with a 4 year old chassis and be the laughing stock of the grid in 2006?

Are all Japanese men so stupid? Sato will be write off a chassis in every single GP next year if it gets confirmed. :rolleyes:

+ Takuma Sato! :lol:

Hmm, well, we'll just have to see, im predicting an overfunded Minardi here.

Sato makes sense from a sponsorship position. I would like to see Davidson race, although I think Karthekeyan could end up in the second SAF1!

oh dear like teh anti saf1 brigade need any more ammo! :lol:

In the sense that the cars Super Aguri have bought were first used when you were at school?

they have never been used.

i suspect i will be the target of much indirect bashing again this year... :lol:

i think davidson should take it. he should be jumping at the offer to race, and if sato is as bad as everyone says then performing comparably to button should put him in the touched by the hand of God class...

the reason i hate sato is because every time ms was doing decent he rear ended him cuse he doesnt know how to operait a brake pedale

and not like it only happened once, sato crashed into MS like4 times this year

Yeah cause MS would never run into the back of another driver. What i saw at Monaco was probely my imagination.

Jenson_Rules and Senna - please, please stop being completely ridiculous. Has anyone ever been hurt as a result of sato's driving? No. Has sato ever hurt himself as a result of his driving? No. Does he write off chassis every race? No. You are WILDLY exaggerating the situation. Sato is hardly a great driver but you sound like a pair of morons constantly going on about how 'dangerous' he is, cos its not at all true

In the sense that the cars Super Aguri have bought were first used when you were at school?

LOL :D . I meant that its fun to see how entrys like this. They make good stories, like the ones of Andrea Moda and Life. Now the only thing that we are lacking is that the number one car would be driven by Mr. Suzuki himself :) .

Jenson_Rules and Senna - please, please stop being completely ridiculous. Has anyone ever been hurt as a result of sato's driving? No. Has sato ever hurt himself as a result of his driving? No. Does he write off chassis every race? No. You are WILDLY exaggerating the situation. Sato is hardly a great driver but you sound like a pair of morons constantly going on about how 'dangerous' he is, cos its not at all true

Get back to your Westlife doll.

Get back to your Westlife doll.

That hurt :( You're opinions of sato are far-fetched. My doll is sitting here at work on top of a xmas tree!

That hurt :( You're opinions of sato are far-fetched. My doll is sitting here at work on top of a xmas tree!

Have you not seen Takuma Sato race? He is a menace on the track and his very presence endangers the lives of all drivers and spectators at the circuit. Just because he hasn

Have you not seen Takuma Sato race? He is a menace on the track and his very presence endangers the lives of all drivers and spectators at the circuit. Just because he hasn

indeed jemstride. thinking sato is Sh#te is one thing, but claiming he can and will cause loss of life is exaggeration to the extreme. he is vrey aggressive on track but he isn't the only one. the grid will be more exciting for his presence and i hope the story is true.

Please, my name is Ben.

Oh and when will you lot learn, what does it take for you all to realise how dangerous and bad a driver Sato is! And yes, he is the one driver most likely to cause a SERIOUS accident and possibly cause loss of life, god forbid, but its a real concern sato being on the grid!

Please, my name is Ben.

Oh and when will you lot learn, what does it take for you all to realise how dangerous and bad a driver Sato is! And yes, he is the one driver most likely to cause a SERIOUS accident and possibly cause loss of life, god forbid, but its a real concern sato being on the grid!

What will it take?? Perhaps a big accident? Sato has NEVER caused a big accident. He's run into people a couple of times, he is accident-prone, but he has never actually caused a pile-up or a huge smash. Saying he might cause loss of life is EXTREME exaggeration. No-one has even come close to being hurt, let alone dead, as a result of sato's driving.

What will it take?? Perhaps a big accident? Sato has NEVER caused a big accident. He's run into people a couple of times, he is accident-prone, but he has never actually caused a pile-up or a huge smash. Saying he might cause loss of life is EXTREME exaggeration. No-one has even come close to being hurt, let alone dead, as a result of sato's driving.

What??????

You dont remember Monaco dont you?

takuma.jpg

04monacogp50.jpg

h_39005-23104202618.jpg

f1-2004-mon-bp-0605.jpg

Sometimes is so easy to forget things...

but the forum is lucky to have members with memory

Damn straight! Thank you for getting things in order. Taku is a hasard, should get baned for life from driving anything with more that 16 brake horsepower.

OMG guys please don't join the brigade of idiots who think Sato should be banned from f1. MONACO 2004 _ SATO WAS TOLD TO STAY OUT BY HIS TEAM CREW. Was Fisi hurt? No. Would it have been sato's fault? No. Was it a case of reckless driving? No. Pathetic example so can everyone please stop being so ridiculous now. If sato should be banned from f1, he would've been banned. As it happens, Sato has never even been suspended from a race. In fact I think he's only been penalised once in 3 seasons (for the spa 05 incident)

:D Your Westlife doll brings delusions of grandure :lol:

Be careful. The power of the doll is strong in this one............... :rolleyes:

btw, i don't think Sato should be banned. I just don't think he's any good.

Be careful. The power of the doll is strong in this one............... :rolleyes:

And a "stained" one at that............... :naughty:

Yea dont make me scan a naked image of the doll and post it to y'all. Saying sato is a threat to people's lives is the kind of idiotic unjustified tripe that bajo39 usually uses

Yea dont make me scan a naked image of the doll and post it to y'all. Saying sato is a threat to people's lives is the kind of idiotic unjustified tripe that bajo39 usually uses

Soooooooooooooooooooo the doll is naked eh? :lol: