Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Taku

Super Aguri To Get An Entry

Yea dont make me scan a naked image of the doll and post it to y'all.

I

What will it take?? Perhaps a big accident? Sato has NEVER caused a big accident. He's run into people a couple of times, he is accident-prone, but he has never actually caused a pile-up or a huge smash. Saying he might cause loss of life is EXTREME exaggeration. No-one has even come close to being hurt, let alone dead, as a result of sato's driving.

I don't think that this is an exaggeration at all. It is only a matter of time that a serious accident will happen that will either involve or be caused by Sato should he remain in F1.

Almost the whole F1 grid have a low opinion of him and we heard countless times from drivers that got taken out of races by Sato say that there is no point talking to Sato as nothing changes.

Taku is a typical Japenese driver, their first season is their best and instead of improving season after season, they decline.

and your avatar doesnt say the same thing about you ar5?

does anybody actually know how many races sato has finnished to mee it seams like less then he doesnt

What??????

You dont remember Monaco dont you?

takuma.jpg

04monacogp50.jpg

h_39005-23104202618.jpg

f1-2004-mon-bp-0605.jpg

Sometimes is so easy to forget things...

but the forum is lucky to have members with memory

That could have resulted in decapitation. I

BYEEEEEE SATI! YOURSh#t ANBD IWNAT YOPUJ BANNED|! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

VODKASSSSSS AMAZING_rULWES

What??????

You dont remember Monaco dont you?

takuma.jpg

04monacogp50.jpg

h_39005-23104202618.jpg

f1-2004-mon-bp-0605.jpg

Sometimes is so easy to forget things...

but the forum is lucky to have members with memory

don't be ridiculous! it was an engine implosion and the team told him to stay out!

This is going to be one disaster and downright embarassment to F1. As monza gorilla says, this looks like being another 'Lola'. I guess Senna may have been a little premature in his celebrations of Sato being out of F1.

come on sato is bad but he's not THAT bad
correct, he's much, much worse.
I for one can't wait for DR to enter as Prodrive F1 - oh the disaster will be sublime in its utter failure......

Now that would be entertaining. Perhaps Richards could poach Sato from Super Duper Aguri and fulfill his offer to Taku of some golfing lessons to improve his driving. FORRRRREEEEE.

I'd love to join you in the hilarity, but the sad fact is that the guy has a habit of succeeding.........by hook or by crook.......

he didn't exactly set the world alight at Benetton in 1998 though.

he didn't exactly set the world alight at Benetton in 1998 though.

I'd forgotten about that. Call it a practice run.

don't be ridiculous! it was an engine implosion and the team told him to stay out!

So if the team ask him to shoot someone he will do it?...

The 'argument' put forward was that sato's driving is dangerous. But the only example is monaco 2004, an accident which wasnt caused by dangerous driving. Therefore surely everyone can now see they're being ridiculous.

The latest news is that they are IN. But strangely enough, I'm actually in the minority of people who think thats a good thing!

i find it to have another team but i dont find it good when that team races with a Honda engine that is extreamly powerful mounted on what esentaily now is about as safe as a sheet of plywood and a pint of glue

i find it to have another team but i dont find it good when that team races with a Honda engine that is extreamly powerful mounted on what esentaily now is about as safe as a sheet of plywood and a pint of glue

And with a kamikaze all over it!

All f1 cars have to pass strict tests before they are allowed to race. So dont worry about that

All f1 cars have to pass strict tests before they are allowed to race. So dont worry about that

And why the drivers doesnt have to pass strict test?...TS should be out.

And why the drivers doesnt have to pass strict test?...TS should be out.

ecapdeville PLEASE I beg you don't side with these idiots, its bad enough that Senna, Ben, and many others seriously seem to think sato's driving can cause death. ITS COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS, sato has never caused anyone to get hurt! he's slow and not very good at overtaking thats all

ecapdeville PLEASE I beg you don't side with these idiots, its bad enough that Senna, Ben, and many others seriously seem to think sato's driving can cause death. ITS COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS, sato has never caused anyone to get hurt! he's slow and not very good at overtaking thats all

he also doesnt know how to use the brake aparently, something he has shown a few times

Ho Ho Ho.....and it's not just Christmas!!!

Super Fantastic Hyper Aguri! What a coup!

Takuma Sato, (possibly the GREATEST Grand Prix of the Modern Era) and definitely F1's GREATEST Entertainer rides again!

Takuma Sato riding the wild side, stomping the world like a Titan!

Look at the pathetic predictablilty of the response......

To paraphrase the words of Mr Death...... " You Forum posters, you talk and you talk...You say 'Let me tell you this'....and 'I just wanna say that'.....Well Sato's back now,.. so Shutup!"

Welcome Back Sato-san, F***1 would have been a more boring, dreary place without you!

Still I feel that Sato has better shot than Kosuke Matsuura if he ever gets a seat. Not sure though if anyone can have a shot in that team...

He destroyed a priceless Lotus in a historic GP the week before Monaco 2002, and he's caused hurt to Eddie Jordan in terms of finances, remember Malaysia, when he crashed into his teammate?

6767.jpg

_1877634_sato300.jpg

Sato is the human equivalent of a wet,1st gear chicane with drys on and no downforce....But is it a fair call to say the reason he is so dangerous is that he has had a car quick enough to put him in those situations? :blink: If,in 06, Super Aguri(-Cultural) F1 have the same HP engines as HondaF1 Racing, and a couple of frontrunners tangle/blowup engines in the early part of the new qualifying format might see Taku converting half the field into Kayaks next season...

They will be like the reverse of Minardi. Minardi had a pretty good chassis I think design-wise, but not the engine or funds.

These guys will have the good engine and the funds, but not really the good chassis.