Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mock

Sportsman Of The Year - JB

(GMM) It is unlikely that British driver Jenson Button will be proud of his newly announced 'Sportsman of the Year' title.

Why?

Because the award is devised by English tabloid newspaper The Mirror's '3am' lifestyle-related column.

The 25-year-old's talent at the wheel of his BAR-Honda has not caught the attention of the three female journalists, but rather the fact that he also lives 'life in the fast lane ... off the track'.

''(Button) knows how to party and his, er, colourful love-life has kept us guessing,'' the description of the Briton's '3am Emmy' read.

Also given plaudits by the newspaper's 'showbiz' section were sexiest group 'Girls Aloud', Kylie Minogue, 'Sex and the City' actor Sarah Jessica Parker, wild family 'The Osbournes' and Spice Girl Victoria Beckham.

JB finds himself again in the news for reasons unwanted. I am looking forward to the next season to see if he can live up to all the hype about his speed and ability, otherwise at the end of the season he will be again known as the 120 or 121 race start wonder

I dont know why the press (and Mansell) think he parties all the time cos I've never seen any evidence in the last couple of years! The Mirror isn't really a paper to be taken seriously anyway

I dont know why the press (and Mansell) think he parties all the time cos I've never seen any evidence in the last couple of years! The Mirror isn't really a paper to be taken seriously anyway

I don't know what you are talking about. That paper reeks of integrity and quality journalism. I take every word they print as the only truth.

I don't know what you are talking about. That paper reeks of integrity and quality journalism. I take every word they print as the only truth.

:D That explains a lot!

:lmavfa:

The mirror and other tabloids are not even worthy of being called newspapers.

What the bloody hell does "3am Emmy" know about the world of motorsport anyway? VERY LITTLE I SUSPECT!!!

The mirror and other tabloids are not even worthy of being called newspapers.

What the bloody hell does "3am Emmy" know about the world of motorsport anyway? VERY LITTLE I SUSPECT!!!

Hey lay off! These girls are experts in not just F1, but fashion, make up, gossip, and other important news.

:sick22:

Sure thing Captain sarcasm.

Hey lay off! These girls are experts in not just F1, but fashion, make up, gossip, and other important news.

Do you know Jemstride?

Do you know Jemstride?

He does play with dolls........................

If you can't get in touch with your feminine side you are not worth talking to. Just look at Schumi, he bitches like any top bitch. Clearly in touch with his feminine side, and still admiered by millions :blush:

:lol:

I suppose one of his dolls is of Jenson eh, pumpdoc?

No Mark of the boy-band Westlife and it has a stain on it :blush:

His wife bought 'him' a picture of Button and put it on the bedroom wall :naughty:

His wife bought 'him' a picture of Button and put it on the bedroom wall :naughty:

At least I can admit it. I pity people like you who feel like they have put on an image in order to fit in

:lol:

At least I can admit it. I pity people like you who feel like they have put on an image in order to fit in

Its a joke jemstride. Lighten up mate. ;)

I dont even recall Eddie Irvine being spoken about in such high regard :lol::lol:

Correct me if I

Furthermore, having a picture of Jenson above your bed is quite disturbing.

Indeed it is, maybe it's for the wife............... :naughty:

Deleted..........not nice ar5 :nono1:

So is this..... :rolleyes: