Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dichesari

Michael Schumacher 4U

So to add to this, dichesari what else do you like about F1 other than MS.

I remember when I used to have a favourite driver and thats all I watched F1 for.  The few seasons after he retired was very strange and thats when I decided to pick a team and follow a team and not a driver.

What are you gonna do when MS retires.  it may not happen soon or it may, who knows, but one thing that is certain is that one day he wont be racing F1 anymore.

I don't follow any particular team or driver - I feel like just a Formula One fan...and I like to follow Motorsport as a whole - it is rather small-minded to be thinking of Schumacher as the macrocosm - and, hang on - Montoya isn't a SPORTSMAN!?

Dicey has a bit of a point, ms is without doubt the best driver in F1 at the moment. I'm not saying this as a schumi fan just basing it on observation of past & present form. However I think that the gap is narrowing & dc may be the next big name as he seems to have the right temperament to be a WDC in the Fangio or Prost mould opposed to ms's more flamboyant, risk taking style.

So to sum up, ms 4me but not 4 long, & a good thing too as I have said before, the ms/mh show is getting boring.