Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

funkejay

Not A Good Sign For JV Fans.....

JV fans are everywhere for some reason. I don't know why you all have this crush on him. At least you all are passionate and resourceful, which in turn makes for a lot of hilarious reading in the forums :D

JV fans are everywhere for some reason. I don't know why you all have this crush on him.

I am sure their liking of JV is not linked to any kind of sexual attraction ;)

i am not going anywhere,least hide in shame,atleast i dont follow jv for his beautiful teeth,lovely looks and wonderful hair

:huh:

I think i already mentioned this once in this thread -- for me only one thing annoys about JV fans: They spread way too much Paranoia. The world is not after JV despite what you guys think.

Richards.jpg

;)

he surely is

:huh:

obviously some people have a crush on a few drivers and back them for their looks,i was merely taking a dig at them

he surely is

obviously some people have a crush on a few drivers and back them for their looks,i was merely taking a dig at them

Yet again, think before you post, that way you won

Yet again, think before you post, that way you won’t keep editing things in an annoying fashion.

He surely is what?

The world is not after JV despite what you guys think.-Karta

he surely is ....

after JV

I think i already mentioned this once in this thread -- for me only one thing annoys about JV fans: They spread way too much Paranoia. The world is not after JV despite what you guys think.

Yes I tend to agree with you. Many JV fans seem to show no confidence in his ability :eusa_think: and react to bias media reports, like they are the truth.

The world is not after JV, but without doubt a few F1 reporters certainly have it in for the guy, twisting quotes at every opportunity to put as much negative spin on a story as they can.

I found it interesting that Alonso has stated some F1 journalist are demanding a story, and if he doesn't give them one, then they claim they will make up an unfavorable one. This my friends it what is happening with JV, and I guess we can expect the same thing to start happening to Alonso too.

Very sad this mentality that some journalists are bringing to the sport.

i am not going anywhere,least hide in shame,atleast i dont follow jv for his beautiful teeth,lovely looks and wonderful hair

Erm... I am quite glad you don't, firstly, because you are a man, secondly, if you were gay you would have AWFUL taste. What do you follow him for then? His driving?! hahahaha :clap3:

If that pathetic little dig was at me then it was rubbish. I may think a fair few number of the drivers out there are "a bit of alright" but that has no effect on whether I support them or not. For example, I think Schumi Jnr's alright, but I don't support him. Likewise FA and JB and many others from different series.

You just can't handle my taste in drivers can you? My drivers have it all

This is what happens when you refuse to go to your corner. Do not slip to crude, untrue jokes again or you shall have a visit from the pain house of kaiser.

Richards.jpg

;)

:clap3:

I can even sense the pain from the JV fans down my internet cable

He should have gone back to IRL or wherever he came from. When he was racing Hill at Williams he got raped, he is going to get the same treatment this year from NH.
It was CART actually. As for him at Williams in '96, I'd hardly say he was thrashed considering he took the title to the last race. Beaten yes of course, but not thrashed.
I think totalf1 has become another JV-world

Even JV-world has many JV bashers sadly.

JV fans are generally deluded. nojvnof1 seems to be on planet earth though which is good.
thank you kindly, but I must disagree with you on your first point. Whilst there are of course some, well let's just say fans with higher expectations and the like, most JV fans are quite knowledgeable about F1 as a whole and have been following it long before you or I were born. Don't base your judgements on 1 or 2 'out-there' fans, every driver has them.
I can even sense the pain from the JV fans down my internet cable

Pain? No, just resentment and pity for him. ;)

I just visited the new BMW Sauber official website, and there is no mention of JV anywhere on the site. Now, I understand that this is a site under development, and there is more content that will come on line in the days and weeks to come, but the obvious and exclusive focus on NH on the site is somewhat troubling....

As an example, there is a listing of the Top 10 Formula 1 news stories, that currently only contains six news items, 3 of which deal with NH in practice, 1 that deals with the signing of Friday tester Robert Kubica, 1 announcing the signing of Intel as sponsor, and one dealing with the uncertain future of Hockenheim.

In addition to that, there is an introductory video of Heidfeld on the site, talking about "passion" of all things, delivered so stirringly by young Nick that it makes Kimi look absolutely ebullient in comparrison. And not a mention anywhere of the French-Canadian.......... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

http://www.bmw-sauber-f1.com/interim/en/index.html

http://www.bmw-sauber-f1.com/interim/en/index.html

dated 3rd jan

seems BMW heard the screams of JVians

It was CART actually. As for him at Williams in '96, I'd hardly say he was thrashed considering he took the title to the last race. Beaten yes of course, but not thrashed.

I couldn't agree more... It was an impressive debut season against a driver with a lot more racing & F1 experience.

It [1996] was an impressive debut season against a driver with a lot more racing & F1 experience.

In fact, it was one of the very best rookie seasons in the history of the sport.

Richards.jpg

Richards was a great team boss. I really miss the guy

Senna - you kill me!!!!

But try as you might, I will not be baited.......... :rolleyes:

I was not trying

I couldn't agree more... It was an impressive debut season against a driver with a lot more racing & F1 experience.

Indeed, but let's just let some people believe their own hype. Whatever helps them sleep at night... ;):lol:

How so? What did he accomplish? It was CP who brought Willis to the team and began the re-structuring of the engineering staff. All DR managed to do is continue the restructuring which had already begun, run JV out of the team, and then unwittingly almost do the same with Button.

Some boss.

he unwittingly ran himself out of the team too :D