Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

funkejay

Not A Good Sign For JV Fans.....

all charged up ,today

I don't know what's happened in the last two days but apparently new members who are JV fans aren't wanted around here and it is taboo to speak of Jacques, especially in a testing thread, when he was testing the new car for the first time!!!

It was funny how they said not everyone is interested in JV and care more for other teams, which is right, however they need reminding that not everyone cares for the very team or driver they follow and care to talk about.

JV fans rejoice there's a video of JV now on the official BMW-Sauber F1 team website. I seriously don't think that anyone should worry anymore about JV, MT and the team. Looking forward myself to a great 2006 year for BMW-Sauber :)

*edit* WoOWowoW!!! There's footage of the cars first laps around the circuit!!! Sounds and looks very mean!!

I don't know what's happened in the last two days but apparently new members who are JV fans aren't wanted around here and it is taboo to speak of Jacques, especially in a testing thread, when he was testing the new car for the first time!!!

In fact, this thread seems to function as a microcosm of his impact and effect on Formula 1.

Not everyone likes him, but they certainly can't seem to get enough of him. This stats on this thread show that as of January 21, 2006, this topic has been viewed 3,878 times, with 278 posts having been added to the thread. Say what you will about JV, but he certainly generates interest (not to metion controversy) within the sport.

:lol::lol::lol:

Owch Senna....... what you give with one hand, you take with the other.......

"vengeance is mine

Nice sig narain fan!