Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FABIAN

2007 Teams Line-ups

Dream line ups, well.......

So long as Honda were ultra competative it would be FA and JB. And yes I know JB would be no match for Alonso im sur eit would be much closer than FA-GF! lol

Welcome Fabian.

My driver lineups would be Kimi Raikkonen and Fernando Alonso at Mclaren, Michael Schumacher and Jenson Button at Super Aguri, JPM and Paffet in a Mclaren sister (2nb/ B) team, and the rest could sort themselves out.

he knows babelfish

Hahahahaha!

I want both KR and JPM out of McLaren (obviously to other teams) so we can enjoy an FA GP line up oooh yes

GP are ace initials for a racing driver

I want both KR and JPM out of McLaren (obviously to other teams) so we can enjoy an FA GP line up oooh yes

GP are ace initials for a racing driver

Giorgio Pantano

Dream line ups, well.......

So long as Honda were ultra competative it would be FA and JB. And yes I know JB would be no match for Alonso im sur eit would be much closer than FA-GF! lol

Before you go slagging off my man Fisi, you best wait till the end of '06 to see what the new Renault makes of them..... I predict a much closer season between the Renault team mates this year.....

i wasnt slagging off, i wa highlighting the fact FISI was no match for alonso, now the reasons for this we dont know so one must assume fisi was not settled, felt a bit overshadowed or was just no match for alonso!

Giorgio Pantano

i wasnt slagging off, i wa highlighting the fact FISI was no match for alonso, now the reasons for this we dont know so one must assume fisi was not settled, felt a bit overshadowed or was just no match for alonso!

too true, too true!!!!! ;)

5. Red Bull: I am Impressed by this team results and efforts. Maybe a Good driver line-up will be Trulli, who is an excellent qualifier and Fisichella. An all italian line-up. Fisico needs good team support to achieve results, if he can get it there awsome!

I am willing to bet that both David Coulthard and Christian Klien will be with Red Bull for 2007. Klien will deffently be with Red Bull in 2007 and so will Coulthard if he performs well in 2006.