Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Senna

The Official Testing Thread

I wouldn't take too much heart out of seeing McLaren blitz testing at Valencia. They dominated there with the MP4-19, then nothing.

indeed shaun,but Cdc will be a much better indicator of car performance

so next week's mclaren test should answer a few questions ??

Kaiser, you don't have to read the posts where JV and NH are compared you know. Don't like it, don't read it, simple as that.

again,indeed shaun :D

BTwno one needs to give advice to me regarding "ignoring" someone,i am not so "hot" in the head, that i am not in a position to read all posts, those include the good ,the bad and the " ridiculous" .

as both myself and shaun have said. dont look too far into kimi's time. I did last year with button and began thinking he was gonna win everything. Face it, mclaren are a long way behind at the moment from where they should be.

Also dont forget most of honda and renaults times have been set during LONG RUNS, which shows there is more speed than whats being shown at the moment.

It pains me to say this but I'm taking this bit of good news w/ a grain of salt too. I hope they get their act together and be competitive, maybe not in Bahrain but hopefully in Sepang.

BTW, Hello to everyone. . I've enjoyed reading your posts (including the veiled insults :D ) and I appreciate the info/links/articles that people contributes.... :banana-wave:

See, I finally found the nerve to come out of lurkdom and register. Obviously, there's a testosterone overdrive here. :P Are there other ladies in the house?

Welcome. Having another member and another opinion is always nice. Yes there is at least one other woman on the forum. She is a big NH fan.

Enjoy your time here, and remember no one uses their real name here, and as a result tend to say things they would never say if you were standing in front of them. I learned this early on. Some people will take shots at you because they can, so they do.

as both myself and shaun have said. dont look too far into kimi's time. I did last year with button and began thinking he was gonna win everything. Face it, mclaren are a long way behind at the moment from where they should be.

Also dont forget most of honda and renaults times have been set during LONG RUNS, which shows there is more speed than whats being shown at the moment.

Don't forget to add BMW to that list. Long runs, with quick times, and rock solid reliability. I would say Honda, Renault and BMW have shown the most in testing. We will have to wait and see what shows up on race day. I can't wait.

indeed shaun,but Cdc will be a much better indicator of car performance

so next week's mclaren test should answer a few questions ??

again,indeed shaun :D

BTwno one needs to give advice to me regarding "ignoring" someone,i am not so "hot" in the head, that i am not in a position to read all posts, those include the good ,the bad and the " ridiculous" .

:D What exactly do you have to do, to become the president of a hate club? I imagine it is self proclaimed, but it does beg the question as to why? :D

Welcome. Having another member and another opinion is always nice. Yes there is at least one other woman on the forum. She is a big NH fan.

Enjoy your time here, and remember no one uses their real name here, and as a result tend to say things they would never say if you were standing in front of them. I learned this early on. Some people will take shots at you because they can, so they do.

Don't forget to add BMW to that list. Long runs, with quick times, and rock solid reliability. I would say Honda, Renault and BMW have shown the most in testing. We will have to wait and see what shows up on race day. I can't wait.

:D What exactly do you have to do, to become the president of a hate club? I imagine it is self proclaimed, but it does beg the question as to why? :D

pointless to reply to your posts of a personal nature

pointless to reply to your posts of a personal nature

:D Agreed :D

I'm gonna have an orgasm... :yahoo:

Jemstride! hide your doll!

I think it's too late for that! :lol:

[quote name='YHR' post='102574' date='Feb 18 2006, 03:38 PM']Enjoy your time here, and remember [b]no one uses their real name here[/b], and as a result tend to say things they would never say if you were standing in front of them. I learned this early on. Some people will take shots at you because they can, so they do.[/quote]

Have to disagree there.

indeed monza. My full name is Benjamin Paul Cattanach and i live in a villiage in Hampshire named Brockenhurst and i'm 17 years of age

Well said Ben. Many of us use our real names. Russ (that's me folks!), Bruce, Shaun, Jay, Eduardo, Jem, Ashwin and many more. User names are fun, but I don't see the point of hiding behind them.

I was going to spend a weekend in Brockenhurst, but the hotel/pub place is non smoking. Fascists.

Well said Ben. Many of us use our real names. Russ (that's me folks!), Bruce, Shaun, Jay, Eduardo, Jem, Ashwin and many more. User names are fun, but I don't see the point of hiding behind them.

I was going to spend a weekend in Brockenhurst, but the hotel/pub place is non smoking. Fascists.

You may have exchanged names, but no one I know uses their real name as their log on name. I know the first names of only a handful of posters. Ben has now gone one step further and gave us his full name, now all I need is a mailing address!!!!!

Since I work for CSIS that shouldn't be a problem, and then I can start sending him Christmas cards.

Once the real names started coming out the civility of this forum picked up, which is the point I was trying to make. You can disagree with me, but it has been my experience that internet forums with "handles" can be quite aggressive and opinionated.

Your mileage may very.

I agree and disagree simultaneously. It's in my nature. As far as I'm concerned the user name is a bit of fun, no more no less. Some people hide behind this for no good reason that I can see (feelings of inadequacy? Paranoia?). I make no secret of my real name. Oh, Cristiano uses his real name as a user name. So do Eduardo, and Jay, and Jem, and Wes.(Apologies if I've missed anyone).

I'm replying and reading at the same time (multi tasking!!), so forgive me if the above was not apposite to your post.

I do agree with your point, on the whole.

indeed monza. My full name is Benjamin Paul Cattanach and i live in a villiage in Hampshire named Brockenhurst and i'm 17 years of age

Do you recognize the map?

brockenhurstsat2ki.jpg

:rolleyes:

This forum has gotten better, but I'll wait and see how tolerant it is once the racing begins.

This forum has gotten better, but I'll wait and see how tolerant it is once the racing begins.
if button fails to win ,with the "best" car yet, though it is certain (as i have been maintaining from the very beginn9ing) that he should comfortably outpace and beat Rb (based on limited evidence,but evidance none the less )then dont expect any tolerance for the "mesages" that continue to portray him as being "touched by the hand of god,"4th best driver on the grid ....or if speed's on track performance is as clumsy as his interview....then again.....

what was the pub/hotel?

Oh and ecap i do indeed recognise that map, i live down lyndhurst road, well just off it anyway :)

ooooh, I dunno where that is? I know of careys manor, balmer lawn, rose & crown pub (right next door to me :cheers: ) and sum place with a weird name down waters green.

Only 20 days to go before Bahrain!!! I was watching the pole* lap on the official 2005 season review on my laptop just a few hours ago

Gascoyne happy following latest test

PF1

Mike Gascoyne and the Toyota team are said to be happy with the results of theit recent testing session in Bahrain and particularly with their new aeroynamic package.

The weather hindered the testing session in general but Gascoyne said he was happy with what they did achieve.

"This is our first time testing here at Vallelunga and it was reasonably productive," said Gascoyne.

"Other teams have tested here in the past, but we were the only team running with a chicane in the first corner so you can't make comparisons.

ahhhh yes yes i know. BTW people, dont go to Beaulieu National Motor Museum. It sucks sooo much. it costs a fortune to get in, theres barely anything there and the museum itself is very limited. However it does have the 88 mclaren and that williams senna loves so much.