Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mock

Possible Schu Switch To Toyota ??

Is it? but then it is a good thing if this certain German was expected to have been good from the onset and expected to beat a many times over WDC.

Piquet was in his last season and was 39 years old at the time which, I feel, compensates for Michael

Piquet was in his last season and was 39 years old at the time which, I feel, compensates for Michael

Michael won't go i don't think. It's interesting thought that he hasn't ruled out a switch all together. This is the first time i can remember Michael hinting anything other than 100% allegiance to Maranello. It is also the first time he has hinted at retirement. He is either genuinely unsure of his future or very publicly giving Ferrari a kick up the arse.

:D Not to worry he isn't going to Toyota :lol:

Michael won't go i don't think. It's interesting thought that he hasn't ruled out a switch all together. This is the first time i can remember Michael hinting anything other than 100% allegiance to Maranello. It is also the first time he has hinted at retirement. He is either genuinely unsure of his future or very publicly giving Ferrari a kick up the arse.

I think the latter is the most likely explanation.

He wants everyone to up their game so that he can rack up some more wins or (God forbid) titles.