Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pumpdoc

What's Your Occupation?

List your occupation  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Tick the box that best fits

• student
    • student-uni
    • grad student
    • white collar
    • blue collar
    • nerd/geek
    • slacker
    • retired
    • homebody
    • jet setter
    • low life

:D Me I'm a blue collar from a long line of blue collar workers

Is nerd/geek really a occupation?

It is when they are pc problem solvers, One of our big electronics chains has a mobile "Geek Squad" that will make house calls to fix your pc.......

Im blue collar (wage-wise), white collar(responsiblity-wise),low-life(public perception-wise)

..Car salesman!.....Cant tick 3 boxes!!

IT Analyst... That could fall under several categories. From mon-fri I could well be classified a geek, I definately loose that image on weekends though.

Geek squad is at Best Buy. I'm a nerd, it just doesnt give me employment.

I'm a uni law student who plays this guitar and fixes people's computers. I also have a job giving people campus tours :)

I'm a uni law student who plays this guitar and fixes people's computers. I also have a job giving people campus tours :)

ahhhh, now I understand why you and Ben get along so well......

I'm a crim defence lawyer in Canada.....

engineering/ science student, doing some editing work, and helping improve some non formal schools in rural India for summer.

I am a white collar nerd/geek low life :P

I manage the Platform Security Engineering group for JPMorgan Chase (globally). My team does engineering for UNIX, LINUX, AIX, AS/400, Windows and Novell/Netware platforms.

I guess more white collar than nerd/geek since they know more than I do technically now days, but 100% low life :rolleyes:

I manage the Platform Security Engineering group for JPMorgan Chase (globally). My team does engineering for UNIX, LINUX, AIX, AS/400, Windows and Novell/Netware platforms.

Hey Kennye!

I

Well, I am a post grad student on my second master, this one is master of commerce property development. I'm getting the feeling this will be my last one and that its about time to enter the workforce :( Life is nice as a student :D:king:B)

not anymore :P Im gonna go to Hertfordshire as Law is taught on a completely seperate campus and it actually sounds far better, plus im a 20 min train journey from my aunts in London! (they r lesbians so i say aunts when its actually aunt and her partner(they r so cool))

What?? Ben, you fool. If you get an offer from Leicester, you better take it up!!!!!!!

PS

YOU'RE NOT MEANT TO BE ONLINE!!!!!!!

no i need summin to take my mind off stuff whilst not revising! Plus of course illl take up a place at leicester if im offereed 1, its still my numero uno choice!

not anymore :P Im gonna go to Hertfordshire as Law is taught on a completely seperate campus and it actually sounds far better, plus im a 20 min train journey from my aunts in London! (they r lesbians so i say aunts when its actually aunt and her partner(they r so cool))

So THAT'S who was in the video I was watching yesterday.

i work in the finance industry in tokyo, so very much white collar, very much boring lol